Jayalalitha's relation Jaya Deepa's nomination paper has been rejected as she never filled the form 26I and some other forms were incomplete. With the demise of Late CM J.Jayalalitha, bypoll elections are all set to happen in RK Nagar on December 21st and the counting will happen on December 24th.
The nominations ended by Monday and 131 candidates filed their nomination. DMK Candidate Marudhu Ganesh, ADMK Candidate Madhusudanan, TTV Dinakaran nominations were accepted. Most of the nominations were rejected.
Deepa's nomination came under the scanner and now Election Commission has confirmed that they have rejected her papers too. It should be noted that Deepa already confessed that her nomination will be rejected at the time of filing itself. Actor Vishal's nomination which was rejected initially has been approved later. But after some drama it has been rejected again!
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad