According to sources from Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu has made very demeaning comments about those in the YSRCP and has no qualms about admitting into TDP shamelessly. This is politics devoid of values, where one cannot understand why Chandrababu Naidu, who has over four decades of experience in politics, is stooping so low.
Earlier when NTR catapulted the TDP, he gave a clarion call for protecting Telugu self-respect. Those were the days when the Telugus felt that Rajiv Gandhi had hurt Telugu pride by insulting the then CM Anjaiah. The people backed NTR's call, but not his son-in-law. Meanwhile he had even said that he would contest against NTR if the party asks him to do. He lost the elections in 1983, but managed to take over the TDP gradually.
Accordingly NTR had insisted that those joining the
party must resign from their elected posts and get re-elected. Under
Chandrababu Naidu, this insistence has simply gone missing and he does not
think twice even to admit those who hurled invectives and even expletives at
Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP National Committee President N Chandrababu Naidu has decided to revive the party by concentrating more on Telangana politics before 2019 elections. Meanwhile the party chief felt the absence of Revanth Reddy created big void in Telangana Telugu Desam. Since there are no strong leaders like Revanth, Naidu decided to concentrate more in strengthening his party in Telangana.
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?