Hyderabad sources have stated that after GES hype and much show off, Hyderabad beggars are back in business seeking alms on the city roads. Although the Prison department announced that it would initiate the drive the operation Beggars from December 1, beggars appeared at various junctions in the city on Monday.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that the Telangana government had directed the GHMC authorities, Telangana Prisons Department and the Hyderabad police to embark on Operation Beggars to ensure that no foreign delegates must see a beggar on the city roads before the GES summit which was attended by Ivanka Trump, the daughter of US President Donald Trump.
Meanwhile the patrolling officers and special teams
of the Hyderabad police had so far picked up 123 female and 212 male beggars
and shifted them to Anand Ashrams and state-run homes. Shockingly an MBA
graduate and an NRI were among the beggars who were picked up by the police
Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP National Committee President N Chandrababu Naidu has decided to revive the party by concentrating more on Telangana politics before 2019 elections. Meanwhile the party chief felt the absence of Revanth Reddy created big void in Telangana Telugu Desam. Since there are no strong leaders like Revanth, Naidu decided to concentrate more in strengthening his party in Telangana.
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?