Hyderabad sources have stated that after GES hype and much show off, Hyderabad beggars are back in business seeking alms on the city roads. Although the Prison department announced that it would initiate the drive the operation Beggars from December 1, beggars appeared at various junctions in the city on Monday.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that the Telangana government had directed the GHMC authorities, Telangana Prisons Department and the Hyderabad police to embark on Operation Beggars to ensure that no foreign delegates must see a beggar on the city roads before the GES summit which was attended by Ivanka Trump, the daughter of US President Donald Trump.
Meanwhile the patrolling officers and special teams
of the Hyderabad police had so far picked up 123 female and 212 male beggars
and shifted them to Anand Ashrams and state-run homes. Shockingly an MBA
graduate and an NRI were among the beggars who were picked up by the police
Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have reported that IT, Urban Development and Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao flagged off garbage transportation vehicles. Meanwhile when addressing the meeting, the minister said that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is presently collecting 3,000 tonnes of garbage for waste disposal. Moreover he also told the media that the government is planning to set up garbage dumping yards at the city's outskirts.
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!