Hyderabad sources have reported that thieves had a field day out last weekend when decorative pots and animal shaped artificial objects went missing at various place in the IT Corridor in the city. According to sources around 500 pots were placed by the GHMC authorities at various locations in Hitech city, Shilparamam, Gachibowli, Kothadguda, etc for beautification of the city just a few days before the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) commenced.
Meanwhile the roads had all been repaired and temples and dargahs adjoining the roads were spruced up. Sources have added that after GES summit and the officials found that as many as 48 pots have been stolen in Cyberabad area. Each pot costs around Rs 6,000. The pots were custom-made and made of lightweight fiber and iron frame.
Moreover even after deploying security guards, the
officials could not save the pots from theft. The GHMC lodged a complaint with the
Gachibowli police station. Currently the police are examining CCTV footage to
trace the culprits.
Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have reported that IT, Urban Development and Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao flagged off garbage transportation vehicles. Meanwhile when addressing the meeting, the minister said that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is presently collecting 3,000 tonnes of garbage for waste disposal. Moreover he also told the media that the government is planning to set up garbage dumping yards at the city's outskirts.
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!