Chennai sources have reported that DMK candidate for the December 21 RK Nagar by-election N Maruthu Ganesh had approached the Madras high court seeking a direction to the Election Commission of India (ECI) to remove 5,117 alleged bogus voters from the voters' list.
Meanwhile pointing out the previous submission made by the ECI that over 45,000 bogus voters had already been removed from the rolls after scrutiny, Wilson said the submission of the commission was wrong and that "there are still 5,117 bogus voters on the voters' list.
Accordingly, Wilson wanted the court to take up the issue on an urgent basis considering the impending by a by-election in the constituency. Furthermore, the bench said that the matter would be directed to be taken up by a division bench on Thursday if a proper petition is filed in the registry.
Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have reported that IT, Urban Development and Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao flagged off garbage transportation vehicles. Meanwhile when addressing the meeting, the minister said that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is presently collecting 3,000 tonnes of garbage for waste disposal. Moreover he also told the media that the government is planning to set up garbage dumping yards at the city's outskirts.
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!