Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
TS,AP roundup Jan 24 Hyderabad police pulls MIM ‘Dangal’ posters down.The police has pulled down posters featuring MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi, striking a ‘Dangal’ pose. The posters showed Mr Owaisi in the place of film star Aamir Khan, and featured BJP president Amit Shah, UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and former UP CM Mayawati.
- BJP sings Ram Temple note a head of Polls
- Punjab Elections 2017: Parties ignoring dalit goldmine?
- Uttarakhand Elections 2017: Will Faujis help BJP after OROP discrepancies?
- UP Elections 2017: CM Akhilesh gets HC shock?
- Manipur elections 2017: BJP upbeat as Cong crumbles
- Goa Election 2017: Kejriwal says 'EC promoting bribery'
- Five state polls a close call ?
- EC gives Budget shock to Union Government?
- Goa Elections: Congress woos Students,says Free petrol
- Budget 2017: Congress unhappy with Supreme Court Verdict on Postponement of Budget
- BJP, Congress ditches demonetization in support of local issues
- Punjab Election 2017 : Amarinder Singh says this is his LAST election
- Protests called off after violence spread across the state
- "I am a Brand ambassador Material..." says Delhi Chief Minister
- Special sitting of Tamilnadu Legislative Assembly held yesterday