Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya Delhi Police were forced to arrest Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya as he never responded to any of the notices served to him based on a complaint filed by a group of women who claim they were harassed by him.
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Mission' Projects
- Rajiv Gandhi case convict seeks dismissal of petition.
- S-Bomb to explode on Chandra Babu?
- KCR training his guns on Pakistan?
- T-Staff Missing AP Employees
- KTR is Prince, Harish is Firefighter?
- Congress suspect Mehbooba Mufti win in Anantnag
- Chennai, Nungampakkam Murder case suspect’s footage released.
- INISIDE TALK : Big Honour For Andhra People
- BREAKING : Stunning Earnings of Beggars
- A support system for women in distress
- Brexit :: Xenophobic parties will continue their politics
- Telangana attracts investment in transport service sector of 89%.
- Sonia insults muslims for her son!
- No Chance For Mudragada Next Time?