Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Social media shame Pak over surgical strikes? Pakistan is getting shock after shocks ever since the Jaish E Mohamad terrorists supported by them carried out dastardly strikes on Indian army base at Uri in Jammu and Kashmir. Right after that Pakistan PM Nawaz Shariff, speaking at the UNGC scored many self goals and the first was hailing Hizbul commander, Burhan Wani, a terrorist who was killed in a encounter as a young leader.
- TS,AP roundup-Oct 1
- International ,National roundup-Oct 1
- Surgical Strikes in PAK give double shock?
- Old City college gets ISIS shock?
- Spread of Hindi opposed to National unity
- I'm ready to mediate beteeen India and Pakistan : Ban-Ki-Moon
- Bio Medical Engineering new field of specialization
- Nataraja Service releases by October 21
- Salman Khan supports Pakistan - Gets Trolled ! Check out these FUNNY tweets
- UFSJ won UoH Student's Union elections
- Who would win if INDIA and PAKISTAN go on a War ?
- Hefty loans advanced to turn Non Performing Assets
- Pranab Mukherjee appointed 15 Judges for Madras HC
- CBN escapes from a cylinder explosion
- T-Cong president's sensational take on surgical strike