Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Will Rahul dare to question MIM in Old City? Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi of late has been showing immense interest in politics in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. More than anything else he is showing undue interest in Rohit Vemula's suicide case and already visited Hyderabad University not once but twice in ten days. He tried to settle political scores with PM Modi and Smriti Irani. Now many are wondering whether Rahul will show the same intensity and question Owaisi's MIM going to old city.
- Is YSR responsible for Owaisis' arrogance?
- Pawan fast going Chiru's way?
- 4 more people arrested with respect to Tanzanian woman assault
- Sushma Swaraj goes to Colombo
- Rohit should have ended life due to personal problems - ABVP Leader
- Warning Bells for AP TDP with GHMC results?
- Steam leak in Koodankulam nuclear plant
- Original flooring in all temples