Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Balakrishna to take on PM Modi? PM Modi is now emerging as the most powerful leader in the country. After coming to power he initiated many changes in the functioning of the government and turned India into a force to reckon with in the world.
- NTR’ son Harikrishna fired on the complacency.
- Telangana Irrigation Minister ire on Irrigation department engineers.
- Pak fails to ink F 16 deal with US
- Telangana CM KCR moves to USA.
- World Bank in favor of giving loan for ASCCP.
- Railway Zone alone ensures growth of overall progress
- Top 10 Biggest IT Companies in 2016 - Based on Market Value
- Did Pawan Lose It Completely?
- SHAME :: 30% Hindu, Muslim GIRLS tie knot before turning 18
- CBSE Class 10 Results Announced :: Learn how to calculate your CGPA points
- AP Tourism :: Now, you can take a 'Luxury' Cruise from Vizag to Chennai
- Jagan’s Bomb Of Admitting Guilt Exposed
- Narendra Modi wishes Pakistan counterpart for his open heart surgery.
- Shocker: Andhra Pradesh student in ISIS video
- Donald Trump includes abrupt dismissal this week.