Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Pawan gets seema shock Power Star Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to strengthen his party Jana Sena in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and make it a formidable force so that it can take on the ruling TDP and the ruling TRS in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively.
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit
- Narayana Reddy's Murder Mystery solved in three days