Whenever spoken about Seemandhras role in Hyderabad, it becomes customary for KCR and TRS to say that they had only come to Hyderabad in 1956 after AP was created. KCR also spoke in the past saying Chandana brothers and Bommana Brothers by Andhras didn’t imply development.
KCR also said in the past Seemandhras had not lifted bricks for Charminar or Golconda but this was countered by Seemandhra leaders at Save Andhra Pradesh meeting in Vijayawada. They said that Seemandhra, Telangana and Andhra were united from 12th century till 1800 when Nizam gave away Seemandhra to the British India government.
They also stated that when Golconda was built, Quli Qutub Shah ruled even Seemandhra and used the hefty taxes generated there to build Golconda fort and also reportedly mentioned how Kohinoor diamond was excavated from Krishna basin and taken to Hyderabad!
Nude shock in Haryana assembly? Haryana assembly gave huge shock to people of the country when the state Education Minister Ram Bilas Sharma invited Jain monk Tarun Sagar to address the assembly. In a first of its kind the Jain monk entered the assembly in nude and delivered a 40 minute speech.
- Comrade asks Power Star to sit in house?
- PM Modi 'K'nockout punch to PAK?
- Futuristic rocket propels India into select club of nations
- Badminton Star Sindhu offers Bonam
- Dirty dancing in UP elections?
- Porn screened on digital billboard in Pune?
- Sonia,Rahul gets Court notice?
- Astrology National Convention At Hyderabad
- Three earthquakes struck HP today
- Tweets LIVE UPDATES: Pawankalyan's Janasena Meeting In Tirupati
- Clinton attacks Trump criticized his appeals on black voters
- Rahul Gandhi, Congress should apologize: RSS
- UN were a terrible provocation, says North Korea
- Police, ACB are nothing, but tools
- Are floods predictable, damage avoidable?