Jagan agenda for Samaikyandhra has become a popular hit and received full throated acceptance all over 13 seemandhra districts . Unlike the Congress and TDP , Jaganmohan Reddy could take a firm and correct decision to support the peoples movement in Seemandhra and also direct his MLAs and MPs to resign their posts ,while others remained stuck to their posts .
What is shocking is that Jagan has poured water on the designs of Kiran Kumar Reddy to become champion of Seemandhra and to resurrect the congress . ' Kiran role is over as night watchman and he will be last CM of United AP and bring curtains on a chapter of 3 years of unrest and 60 years of coexistence '.
Within 48 hours of his bail release, the YSRC Jaganmohan Reddy has become centre stage of the campaign for Samaikhyandhra and also the a strong leader who was acceptable to Telangana lobby to discuss about Hyderabad. ' Jagan has emerged above Chandrababu Naidu and congress in Seemandhra and people are looking up to him for leadership ', say analysts .
In the event of Telagnana , Jagan is all set to form the government in Seemandhra .' He has done his home work by 80 % on his choice of candidates for Assembly,Parliament and also council 'say party observers . There is a lot of change in Jagan , his attitude towards men ,politics and also situations . ' He is a very cool in nature , both in jail and also out now '. It appears that he has become more tough and also politically mature ',say analysts who have been watching him all these days at Lotus Pond .
TDP Leader Arranged Ramoji-Jagan Meeting? A senior Telugu Desam Party leader, who is reportedly in a responsible position now seems to have played a key role for getting the two arch rivals in media, Ramoji Rao of Eenadu group and Y S Jaganmohan Reddy of Sakshi together and also making them strong friends henceforth.
- BJP leader emotionally touches Chandrababu?
- "Special" Step: Jagan to fast unto death
- PM Modi's shocker to Jagan on Special Status
- Shocker: 23 TDP MLAs to join YSRCP soon?
- Don’t you have a vision Reddy Garu?
BJP Reddy busy in 'Land deals' Most of them accuse him that he has joined hands with land grabbers in Hyderabad and he is involving in lots of 'Shady land deals'. Regarding this Goshamahal MLA Raja Singh Lodh said, "Kishan Reddy is so busy in land deals these days and he finds no time to think about party or work or growth of party in Telangana.
- There will no AP employees from June 1st 2016
- High court is not happy with Andhra Pradesh Government's lackadaisical attitude
- Jagan gets shocking jolt?
- KCR's idea for GHMC elections
- Mudhukrishnam Naidu asks Roja about 'Growth Rate'
- KTR turns Secretariat into TRS party office
- Nara Lokesh Naidu to set his political base
- Chandra Babu surprises with Bullet Ride
- Chandra Babu Naidu's 'Rice Scheme' being criticized by YSR Congress
- SP chief sending signals to KCR?
- Babu’s Swadeshi Manthra for Central Funds
- Bad Omen for KCR before GHMC polls?
- Narendra Modi is back to India
- Karunanidhi provides solution to end fishermen's woes
- Will PM Modi to show doors to Venkaiah?