Jagan agenda for Samaikyandhra has become a popular hit and received full throated acceptance all over 13 seemandhra districts . Unlike the Congress and TDP , Jaganmohan Reddy could take a firm and correct decision to support the peoples movement in Seemandhra and also direct his MLAs and MPs to resign their posts ,while others remained stuck to their posts .
What is shocking is that Jagan has poured water on the designs of Kiran Kumar Reddy to become champion of Seemandhra and to resurrect the congress . ' Kiran role is over as night watchman and he will be last CM of United AP and bring curtains on a chapter of 3 years of unrest and 60 years of coexistence '.
Within 48 hours of his bail release, the YSRC Jaganmohan Reddy has become centre stage of the campaign for Samaikhyandhra and also the a strong leader who was acceptable to Telangana lobby to discuss about Hyderabad. ' Jagan has emerged above Chandrababu Naidu and congress in Seemandhra and people are looking up to him for leadership ', say analysts .
In the event of Telagnana , Jagan is all set to form the government in Seemandhra .' He has done his home work by 80 % on his choice of candidates for Assembly,Parliament and also council 'say party observers . There is a lot of change in Jagan , his attitude towards men ,politics and also situations . ' He is a very cool in nature , both in jail and also out now '. It appears that he has become more tough and also politically mature ',say analysts who have been watching him all these days at Lotus Pond .
India,World roundup Jan 23 .After violent protests, Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly. The much-awaited Jallikattu bill seeking to revoke Supreme Court's ban on the sport, was passed unanimously on Monday in a special session of Tamil Nadu state Assembly. Chief Minister O Panneerselvam tabled the bill, which would replace his government’s ordinance on the popular bull-taming sport.
- Jallikattu, now a legalised game in Tamilnadu
- Jallikattu protest turn violent… Chennai set on fire
- Revenue Officer of Bengaluru commits Suicide
- Jagan losing out to Pawan Kalyan?
- 'K' bomb explodes on BJP
- Can Power Star show AP people power?
- TS,AP roundup Jan 22
- PM Modi destroying India?
- Samajwadi Party and Congress together to contest polls
- BREAKING : HIRAKHAND EXPRESS Train Accident : 36 Dead as Train Derails in Andhra
- Time for TELUGU PEOPLE to LEARN LESSONS from TAMILS - WAKE UP CALL
- Jalli kattu: It's Makkal's Victory
- UP: SP-Cong split over seat sharing
- TS,AP roundup Jan 21
- One country.. One Soul says new US president Trump