Jagan agenda for Samaikyandhra has become a popular hit and received full throated acceptance all over 13 seemandhra districts . Unlike the Congress and TDP , Jaganmohan Reddy could take a firm and correct decision to support the peoples movement in Seemandhra and also direct his MLAs and MPs to resign their posts ,while others remained stuck to their posts .
What is shocking is that Jagan has poured water on the designs of Kiran Kumar Reddy to become champion of Seemandhra and to resurrect the congress . ' Kiran role is over as night watchman and he will be last CM of United AP and bring curtains on a chapter of 3 years of unrest and 60 years of coexistence '.
Within 48 hours of his bail release, the YSRC Jaganmohan Reddy has become centre stage of the campaign for Samaikhyandhra and also the a strong leader who was acceptable to Telangana lobby to discuss about Hyderabad. ' Jagan has emerged above Chandrababu Naidu and congress in Seemandhra and people are looking up to him for leadership ', say analysts .
In the event of Telagnana , Jagan is all set to form the government in Seemandhra .' He has done his home work by 80 % on his choice of candidates for Assembly,Parliament and also council 'say party observers . There is a lot of change in Jagan , his attitude towards men ,politics and also situations . ' He is a very cool in nature , both in jail and also out now '. It appears that he has become more tough and also politically mature ',say analysts who have been watching him all these days at Lotus Pond .
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?