Jagan agenda for Samaikyandhra has become a popular hit and received full throated acceptance all over 13 seemandhra districts . Unlike the Congress and TDP , Jaganmohan Reddy could take a firm and correct decision to support the peoples movement in Seemandhra and also direct his MLAs and MPs to resign their posts ,while others remained stuck to their posts .
What is shocking is that Jagan has poured water on the designs of Kiran Kumar Reddy to become champion of Seemandhra and to resurrect the congress . ' Kiran role is over as night watchman and he will be last CM of United AP and bring curtains on a chapter of 3 years of unrest and 60 years of coexistence '.
Within 48 hours of his bail release, the YSRC Jaganmohan Reddy has become centre stage of the campaign for Samaikhyandhra and also the a strong leader who was acceptable to Telangana lobby to discuss about Hyderabad. ' Jagan has emerged above Chandrababu Naidu and congress in Seemandhra and people are looking up to him for leadership ', say analysts .
In the event of Telagnana , Jagan is all set to form the government in Seemandhra .' He has done his home work by 80 % on his choice of candidates for Assembly,Parliament and also council 'say party observers . There is a lot of change in Jagan , his attitude towards men ,politics and also situations . ' He is a very cool in nature , both in jail and also out now '. It appears that he has become more tough and also politically mature ',say analysts who have been watching him all these days at Lotus Pond .
Kishan Reddy's car hits culvert? BJP floors leader, Amberpet MLA G.Kishan Reddy's car hit a culvert at Medchal on Thursday night in accident. However much to the relief of BJP supporters, Kishan Reddy was not in the car when the car hit the culvert.
- Ponnam Prabhakar met with major accident
- KCR blasts opposition for politics on God?
- Kerala Armed Police battalion not only tends to cancer patients but also educates caregivers
- Tether Copter, aerial surveillance by MIT as part of security arrangements for Modi’s visit to Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore
- India, World Roundup Feb 24
- Jagan to corner CBN with dual strikes?
- CBN,KCR made biggest blunders recently?
- Diary bomb explodes on Rahul Gandhi?
- Why is KCR angry with Kodandaram?
- Power Star compromising on special status?
- Police officers working as if they are activists of Congress, Tapadar alleged
- KCR scaring AP people?
- Lokesh's pressure forces CBN?
- AIADMK would soon lodge a complaint with the Police, Velumani
- DMK Chief seeks unedited proceedings from the Speaker