Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
TRS facing future tensions TRS cadre is over the moon with the entry of senior MLA Errabelli Dayakara Rao into the party. They feel already strong party will become even stronger with Errabelli's entry.However people are also worried whether presence of so many senior leaders in the party will lead to ego clashes and lack of communication.
- What exit poll on Narayanakhed elections predict
- Political prostitutes to be punished?
- Natasimha Balakrishna to go to Rajya Sabha?
- Will Anonymous donation shame TDP Ministers?
- What job KCR's grandson had at Secretariat?
- Army Officer found in Uttar Pradesh
- Arun Jaitley strikes back at Manmohan Singh
- Mahamaham begins in Tamil Nadu
- Driver gets heart attack, still saves passengers
- Solid Opportunity for Telangana TDP?
- Parents protest outside school in Chennai
- Women dominate on this Valentine's day
- Revanth vs Errabelli Fight for Assembly Room?
- DMK and Congress to have alliance in upcoming assembly polls
- What Chances of T-TDP merging in TRS?