Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
PM Modi's madness shock IAS officer? Prime Minister Modi is known for his spontaneous actions which leave not only his supporters but also his rivals shocked and searching for words. While supporters praise him for spontaneous action to delight people, rivals blast Modi for his madness. People can never forget how he spontaneously invited leaders of all nations to his swearing in ceremony and how he gives bear hug taking everyone by surprise.
- Active shooter scare at Los Angeles Airport?
- SHOCKING :: PORN CLIP shown in Giant Digital Bill Board - Indians too shy to handle !
- Who will be miss Amaravathi?
- Will CBN bow to ladies pressure?
- AP has debt to GSDP stands at 28.59%
- Poor infrastructure, teachers at Government College in Golconda
- Nude shock in Haryana assembly?
- Comrade asks Power Star to sit in house?