Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
Babu’s Best Buddy to Chip in for Amaravathi? Who is the best buddy for Babu, who is very rich. Well, if there is one factor which pulled Babu down 12 years ago was the propaganda that he was World Bank’s poster boy in India. Now the same World Bank is all set to offer big help for AP CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- AIB roast insults Lata Mangeshkar and Sachin Tendulkar
- YSR soul ready to give shock
- Modi-Shah’s Plans to Topple KCR
- New act may increase rents astronomically
- AP Governance shifts its office from Hyderabad to Amravati.
- YSR Congress resorted to camp politics.
- Jagan Mentally Prepared for Sakshi Takeover
- Once AP Leaves, Bulldozers Ready
- Andhraites begin strongly but lose steam
- “Growing Global” book is presented to dignitaries and CEOs.
- KVP is making plans to join YSRCP in coming days.
- Bihar, UP, West Bengal don’t have many Engineering colleges.
- Rajya Sabha nominees announced on Sunday.
- What is KTR doing with a book?
- TDP quota will send wrong signals to its own supporters.