Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
- Nagarjuna takes a break from Scorching heat!
- EXCLUSIVE: Puri flies to Bangkok for Chiranjeevi!
- Shocking: Balayya rejects Dictator!
- Konathala heading back to Jagan?
- BJP pours cold water on TRS aspirations
- ISIS insults wife of US President
- No Special Status to AP