Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
TS,AP roundup-Sep 26 The Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, is found to have been using code words to communicate with its operatives during its ‘Jihadi Mission’ in India.The Islamic State group uses the word 'Popo' to refer to police and 'Jarasim' to the National Investigation Agency.
- World, National roundup-Sep 26
- World shouldn’t interfere in Duterte Drugs war: Philippines
- India can attack Pak only there?
- Will Jagan's trump card create powerful impact?
- T-Cong MPs threatened to assassinate then CM?
- PM Modi's snap showing its power in social media
- Tollywood stars gives helping hands to rain affected people
- Kapu Reservation Leader objected Naidu’s comments
- KTR’s convoy attacked by JAC Leaders
- Rumors of Jayalalitha going abroad are false, hospital clarifies
- Gurram Jhushuva poet’s writing remain syllabus for many generations
- Train services stopped due to heavy floods in AP
- Mariyappan’s village in Salem wore festival look
- AP,TS roundup-Sep 25
- World,India roundup-Sep 25