Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
Jallikattu: Cabinet clears ordinance Tamil's pride and traditional bull fight game Jallikattu ordinance has been cleared by the central cabinet with the law minister Ravishankar Prasad signing the ordinance. According to the sources, now the ordinance will be moved to the President's assent. Thus clearing the first hurdle.
- BJP better wraps up as East Wind is coming which is Akhilesh Yadav
- Center would be supportive for state of: Modi
- CM: Expecting Jallikkatu Action at the earliest
- Rebels turns a headache for Punjab congress
- Chennai on boil..demands to lift the ban on Jallikattu
- BJP plans for Congress Free Manipur
- Sasikala unveils MGRs statue at Ramavaram Garden
- State Fisheries Minister hold talks with Jallikkatu representatives