Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
Mallavalli is the Next target for AP The Andhra Pradesh government is taking aggressive moves to make the Mallavalli area of Bapulapadu mandal in Krishna district as the State’s major industrial hub. Starting with the mega food park to be setup there with the abundant space available is the reason to develop this targeted area.
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- Sasikala BANNERS ON ROAD!!
- Yogi Adiyanath the Best CM!! Video Proof inside!!
- LOKESH PAPPU CANNOT STOP US!!
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Shilpa Mohan Reddy BLACKMAILS NAIDU!!!
- Do not blame TCS and Infosys for H1B visa!!!
- OMG!!Hero Nithin entering into politics!!