Well it looks like October 26th is the date which Jagan has fixed for the grand Samaikya Sankaravam, a public meeting at LB Stadium in Hyderabad in favour of United AP. As a first step, he also urged TDP Chief Chandrababu and CM Kiran Kumar to make up their minds in support of united Andhra Pradesh.
He reportedly warned that bifurcation will turn the whole of Andhra and Rayalaseema into desert from Srikakulam to Kuppam and blasted the congress incharge for Andhra Pradesh Digvijay Singh who reportedly said that the protests in Seemandhra have died down.
He said that all three regions of AP should be kept united. After the not so expected response to his two fasts recently, once in jail and once outside his residence, Jagan seems to be geared up fully for this meeting which can put him in the spotlight once again! Let us see if this is going to change his fate.
President Rule in AP is inevitable from Oct 5th? Congress lead UPA Govt has running out all options on how to pass the “T” bill in the assembly. The only alternative that UPA remains has imposing article 356 of the Indian constitution in AP.
- A Christmas Tree from Australia makes a record
- BJP heading towards miserable loss in Modi's Gujarat
- CBN and Lokesh in bitter clash?
- Akbaruddin Dares KCR on Metro Rail?
- 8 Irrigation projects in queue for Andhra Pradesh
KFC is clean - State Food Lab of Hyderabad Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) collected food samples from Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) outlets to test whether there are any inedible items mixed along with the Chicken. Earlier a complaint was lodged on the KFC as there are some inedible found.
- Chandra Babu Naidu against Rayalaseema
- Watchman makes sexual harassment
- Clash arises between KCR and Naidu once again
- Chandra Babu surprising with his changing style?
- Real estate troubling public in Hyderabad
- Sarve Sathyanarayana says EVM's helped KCR in winning elections
- Shocker on People's President Kalam?
- CBN planning high profile encounter?