Regular news viewers in Andhra Pradesh were in for a surprise today when news channels beamed visuals of Jagan Mohan Reddy in a neatly tucked formal shirts and trousers. He was almost looking like a white collar employee or boss. When it comes to politics, at a relatively younger age of 40 compared to his contemporaries, Jagan is full of youthful energy and also has a bright future ahead if he plays his cards wisely and if he works towards erasing his corruption record, if any. Looking at Jagan dressed in a formal attire, viewers belonging to even other parties were seen saying how smartly dressed he was and women were heard saying except for his complexion, he was almost as smart and dashing as Mahesh Babu. Well the future will decide whether he will be a smart ruler and also a smart hero!
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'