For viewers tuning into Sakshi TV, sometimes it looks whether the channel exists only to preach others especially TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu and other political parties how self centered they are and how they don’t have humanity. In fact Sakshi also ran special programs on Naidu-NTR rift by the title ‘Aak Paak Kariveepak’ saying Naidu is renowned for using people for his gains and then dumping them. There is no doubt a truth in it. At this point of time, the focus should be more on their party agenda than mudslinging on others. At the same time now there seems to be some similar rumors doing the rounds that Jagan had only used his sister Sharmila to compensate for his absence but once he had come outside he shunted her due to a fear that she is getting more acclaim and support. This also happened during a break taken by Sharmila during her padyaathraa’s first phase where it was said that she had some ego issues with Bharathi and this led to halt. It was only after Sakshi management decided to air Sharmila’s yaathra without any bias that Sharmila resumed her yaathra.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores