For viewers tuning into Sakshi TV, sometimes it looks whether the channel exists only to preach others especially TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu and other political parties how self centered they are and how they don’t have humanity. In fact Sakshi also ran special programs on Naidu-NTR rift by the title ‘Aak Paak Kariveepak’ saying Naidu is renowned for using people for his gains and then dumping them. There is no doubt a truth in it. At this point of time, the focus should be more on their party agenda than mudslinging on others. At the same time now there seems to be some similar rumors doing the rounds that Jagan had only used his sister Sharmila to compensate for his absence but once he had come outside he shunted her due to a fear that she is getting more acclaim and support. This also happened during a break taken by Sharmila during her padyaathraa’s first phase where it was said that she had some ego issues with Bharathi and this led to halt. It was only after Sakshi management decided to air Sharmila’s yaathra without any bias that Sharmila resumed her yaathra.
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow