Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha keeps a meeting to review Law and Order situation It has been four days after Swathi was murdered. But there has been no movement regarding the murder issue. Tamil Nadu government has finally decided to look into the matter. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa held an emergency meeting with the DGP to review the law and order situation in the state.
- Balakrishna enjoys Iftar party
- Even KTR’s Warning Not Working
- First Victory for Telangana TDP
- Chandrababu Naidu's 'Tour of China' is a Grand Success !
- Indians are Self-centered, self-righteous says Chinese Global times editorial.
- BJP Members hope PM’s message is a check for Swamy’s daily attack.
- Car crashes into expensive Rolls Royce.
- SHOCKING REPORT :: 2500 Will people die Each Day due to Pollution