Well this is not just the above two, but if reports are to be believed, than anyone else it is media houses which have already reportedly got a hint that bifurcation is certain and are making moves to bring out separate editions. We are talking about Sakshi and Eenadu. It is not just these both, but even Andhrajyothi, Surya, Vaasthu and all other media groups that have already started plans and are all set to implement them as soon as T-bill is passed. Though some of them may have Samaykhyandhra leanings, nevertheless they are also pursuing their own business strategies without fail. But few of the media houses are still positive that the state will remain united. As and when the bifurcation formally happens, they are all ready to have separate editions-one for Seemandhra and one for Telangana. In each state their edition will be highlighted while a dedicate column will be given inside for their fellow Telugu state!
Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage? These days we can't see anyone without a smartphone on their hands. Everyone has a smartphone which is used for various purposes. Now, a recent survey has been taken to identify the usage of smartphones.
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump