Well this is not just the above two, but if reports are to be believed, than anyone else it is media houses which have already reportedly got a hint that bifurcation is certain and are making moves to bring out separate editions. We are talking about Sakshi and Eenadu. It is not just these both, but even Andhrajyothi, Surya, Vaasthu and all other media groups that have already started plans and are all set to implement them as soon as T-bill is passed. Though some of them may have Samaykhyandhra leanings, nevertheless they are also pursuing their own business strategies without fail. But few of the media houses are still positive that the state will remain united. As and when the bifurcation formally happens, they are all ready to have separate editions-one for Seemandhra and one for Telangana. In each state their edition will be highlighted while a dedicate column will be given inside for their fellow Telugu state!
Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out Cuddalore sources have stated that Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit hold an interactive session with the representatives of political parties and the public in Cuddalore on Friday. Earlier the governor has announced that he would tour across the state to interact with representatives of various sections of people
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu