Well this is not just the above two, but if reports are to be believed, than anyone else it is media houses which have already reportedly got a hint that bifurcation is certain and are making moves to bring out separate editions. We are talking about Sakshi and Eenadu. It is not just these both, but even Andhrajyothi, Surya, Vaasthu and all other media groups that have already started plans and are all set to implement them as soon as T-bill is passed. Though some of them may have Samaykhyandhra leanings, nevertheless they are also pursuing their own business strategies without fail. But few of the media houses are still positive that the state will remain united. As and when the bifurcation formally happens, they are all ready to have separate editions-one for Seemandhra and one for Telangana. In each state their edition will be highlighted while a dedicate column will be given inside for their fellow Telugu state!
TS, AP Roundup June 24 Chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will insist on national project status for Kaleswaram project during his meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi expected to be scheduled in a couple of days. The CM has changed his itinerary and decided to stay put in New Delhi for another five days.
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi
- MP Larissa Waters BREASTFED her daughter during Parliament Speech
- Young Delivery Boy rescues drowning woman in China, Watch the VIDEO
- BEWARE!! YOU MIGHT BE CHEATED WHILE FUELLING WITH A CHIP!!
- LALU INSISTS NITHISH NOT TO SUPPORT KOVIND
- Andhra Octopus gets Modi shock