Well this is not just the above two, but if reports are to be believed, than anyone else it is media houses which have already reportedly got a hint that bifurcation is certain and are making moves to bring out separate editions. We are talking about Sakshi and Eenadu. It is not just these both, but even Andhrajyothi, Surya, Vaasthu and all other media groups that have already started plans and are all set to implement them as soon as T-bill is passed. Though some of them may have Samaykhyandhra leanings, nevertheless they are also pursuing their own business strategies without fail. But few of the media houses are still positive that the state will remain united. As and when the bifurcation formally happens, they are all ready to have separate editions-one for Seemandhra and one for Telangana. In each state their edition will be highlighted while a dedicate column will be given inside for their fellow Telugu state!
Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!! Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu trying his level best to solve the most troubling water problems in the state. While taking up several projects like Polavaram, Chandrababu is also coming up temporary fixes to solve the crisis. Recently, Andhra Pradesh government has entered a deal according to which 700 MW of Free Power to Maharashtra in turn for 90 TMCs of Water.
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL
- Man who posted morphed photos of AP Chief Minister and his son Lokesh is arrested
- Tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw
- Jagan LATEST SPILL AT NANDYAL!!
- AP, Delhi and Goa undergoes Bypolls
- Hyderabad Women appointed as Uber India CPO
- Has YSRCP Chief Jagan walked the Extra Mile for Nandyal bypolls???
- Nandyal Assembly Elections with high Security Blanket