One more interesting fight is ahead between YSRCP and TDP in SA. In Eluru, Alla Nani (YSRCP) and Badeti Bujji (TDP) are the strong contenders in Eluru Segment. Both are from same community (Kapu). Nani was elected twice from Eluru as Congress Nominee and disqualified his membership after he voted in favor of No Confidence Motion in the Assembly last year. Nani is also close aide to YSRCP President YS Jagan. In 2009 elections, Badeti Bujji was contested from Eluru as PRP nominee and lost his election to Nani. TDP’s Ambika Krishna was in third place in 2009 elections. Reportedly, CBN has denied ticket to Ambika Krishna and assured him to send to Legislative Council. This makes clear to Bujji to join in TDP. Party has announced as TDP nominee soon after Bujji joined in TDP. Now both Nani and Bujji are seeking to gather support from their Community. As per buzz, whole Kapu Community is in favour of TDP this time. There are allegations towards Nani that he failed to do in touch after he won in 2009 elections. Both leaders are in fully participated in party activities. Nani involved in “Gadapa Gadapaku YSRCP” throughout his Segment where as Bujji has involved in “Intitinki Telugu Desam”. Congress has yet to declare its Nominee. But it’s very clear that the fight between TDP and YSRCP in inevitable in Eluru. Congress has nowhere to find after the announcement of Telangana.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?