One more interesting fight is ahead between YSRCP and TDP in SA. In Eluru, Alla Nani (YSRCP) and Badeti Bujji (TDP) are the strong contenders in Eluru Segment. Both are from same community (Kapu). Nani was elected twice from Eluru as Congress Nominee and disqualified his membership after he voted in favor of No Confidence Motion in the Assembly last year. Nani is also close aide to YSRCP President YS Jagan. In 2009 elections, Badeti Bujji was contested from Eluru as PRP nominee and lost his election to Nani. TDP’s Ambika Krishna was in third place in 2009 elections. Reportedly, CBN has denied ticket to Ambika Krishna and assured him to send to Legislative Council. This makes clear to Bujji to join in TDP. Party has announced as TDP nominee soon after Bujji joined in TDP. Now both Nani and Bujji are seeking to gather support from their Community. As per buzz, whole Kapu Community is in favour of TDP this time. There are allegations towards Nani that he failed to do in touch after he won in 2009 elections. Both leaders are in fully participated in party activities. Nani involved in “Gadapa Gadapaku YSRCP” throughout his Segment where as Bujji has involved in “Intitinki Telugu Desam”. Congress has yet to declare its Nominee. But it’s very clear that the fight between TDP and YSRCP in inevitable in Eluru. Congress has nowhere to find after the announcement of Telangana.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores