One more interesting fight is ahead between YSRCP and TDP in SA. In Eluru, Alla Nani (YSRCP) and Badeti Bujji (TDP) are the strong contenders in Eluru Segment. Both are from same community (Kapu). Nani was elected twice from Eluru as Congress Nominee and disqualified his membership after he voted in favor of No Confidence Motion in the Assembly last year. Nani is also close aide to YSRCP President YS Jagan. In 2009 elections, Badeti Bujji was contested from Eluru as PRP nominee and lost his election to Nani. TDP’s Ambika Krishna was in third place in 2009 elections. Reportedly, CBN has denied ticket to Ambika Krishna and assured him to send to Legislative Council. This makes clear to Bujji to join in TDP. Party has announced as TDP nominee soon after Bujji joined in TDP. Now both Nani and Bujji are seeking to gather support from their Community. As per buzz, whole Kapu Community is in favour of TDP this time. There are allegations towards Nani that he failed to do in touch after he won in 2009 elections. Both leaders are in fully participated in party activities. Nani involved in “Gadapa Gadapaku YSRCP” throughout his Segment where as Bujji has involved in “Intitinki Telugu Desam”. Congress has yet to declare its Nominee. But it’s very clear that the fight between TDP and YSRCP in inevitable in Eluru. Congress has nowhere to find after the announcement of Telangana.
Why Harish Rao conducted 12 hour non-stop meeting??? According to sources, the first time in the history of Telangana and also in the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao has created a record of sorts. Sources have stated that the minister conducted 12-hour long non-stop meeting with the officials of Irrigation officials and reviewed progress in the construction of ongoing irrigation projects as well as pending land acquisition.
- Ram Nath Kovind takes oath as the President of India
- China repeats India must withdraw soldiers over Sikkim border
- 60 lakh worth Gold Biscuits seized near Rameswaram
- Bail Rejected - What is Dileep's next move?
- Charmee scared to face SIT ??
- Man held for raping a mentally challenged girl
- KTR got wishes from all quarters as he turned 41 recently
- Why Revanth Reddy seeks support of Pawan Kalyan???
- Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???