Ex-Congress MP and vocal opponent of Telangana statehood, Lagadapati Rajagopal is also fondly called as Andhra Octopus owing to the fact that his predictions come true when it comes to elections. He shot to fame with his predictions when he announced after 2009 polls immediately and before elections that the Mahakutami will not win polls and Chiru factor will give Congress slightly more than 150 seats. This proved to remarkably true. Since then for every bypoll his predictions were eagerly awaited by many which also spelled how YSRCP and TRS started upsetting TDP in all respects. With the political situation in AP becoming a mess, the anticipation from Lagadapati is more. Now there are reports that the maverick politician who is slowly coming out of his self imposed Sanyasam has reportedly predicted TDP's victory in 2014 polls and at the same time critics of TDP are saying that there is no such survey done and it is only TDP's ways of playing mind game politics!
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana