Ex-Congress MP and vocal opponent of Telangana statehood, Lagadapati Rajagopal is also fondly called as Andhra Octopus owing to the fact that his predictions come true when it comes to elections. He shot to fame with his predictions when he announced after 2009 polls immediately and before elections that the Mahakutami will not win polls and Chiru factor will give Congress slightly more than 150 seats. This proved to remarkably true. Since then for every bypoll his predictions were eagerly awaited by many which also spelled how YSRCP and TRS started upsetting TDP in all respects. With the political situation in AP becoming a mess, the anticipation from Lagadapati is more. Now there are reports that the maverick politician who is slowly coming out of his self imposed Sanyasam has reportedly predicted TDP's victory in 2014 polls and at the same time critics of TDP are saying that there is no such survey done and it is only TDP's ways of playing mind game politics!
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow