Ex-Congress MP and vocal opponent of Telangana statehood, Lagadapati Rajagopal is also fondly called as Andhra Octopus owing to the fact that his predictions come true when it comes to elections. He shot to fame with his predictions when he announced after 2009 polls immediately and before elections that the Mahakutami will not win polls and Chiru factor will give Congress slightly more than 150 seats. This proved to remarkably true. Since then for every bypoll his predictions were eagerly awaited by many which also spelled how YSRCP and TRS started upsetting TDP in all respects. With the political situation in AP becoming a mess, the anticipation from Lagadapati is more. Now there are reports that the maverick politician who is slowly coming out of his self imposed Sanyasam has reportedly predicted TDP's victory in 2014 polls and at the same time critics of TDP are saying that there is no such survey done and it is only TDP's ways of playing mind game politics!
PM Modi visiting Germany, Spain, Russia and France, will hold bilateral talks with Angela Merkel New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will seek to repair India's drifting partnership with Russia when he meets President Vladimir Putin this week in the third leg of his four-nation tour of Europe that begins yesterday.
- Is Mamata Banerjee the real challenger to Narendra Modi in 2019?
- Is Junior NTR hosting Telugu 'Big Boss's?
- Pawan Kalyan has no Value for Common People: BJP
- Mahatma Gandhi killed by two assassins?
- India, World Roundup May 29
- TS, AP Roundup May 29
- How will Yogi comeout of this shame?
- Zika Virus in India: Gujarat cited as 'mistake' by WHO
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocker: RaGa's Cong kills calf to defeat Modi?
- PM Narendra Modi begins his 4 Nation tour from Today