TS,AP roundup-Oct 28 Telangana to bring in legislation on quota threshold for Backward Classes.Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao told newly-nominated BC Commission chairman B.S. Ramulu and members that the state would follow the Tamil Nadu model which passed legislation increasing total reservations to 69 per cent in tune with the population and sent it to the Centre for approval.
- India,World roundup-Oct 28
- KCR's Bargain for Secretariat Buildings
- Can CBN come out of Cash for Vote scam?
- Is Chiranjeevi changing his color?
- US presidential elections closer than expected?
- OMG..! Here is Chandra Babu’s expenses
- TS,AP roundup Oct 27
- India,Word roundup Oct 27