Though there is a lot of shifting and jumping happening across many political parties, some of the senior leaders of the Telugu Desam Party are still stable and have no thoughts of shifting anywhere. One among them are the Yanamala brothers Ramakrishnudu and Krishnudu. It is heard that Yanamala Ramakrishnudu has been vying hard to get into the parliament and here is an update. Sources say Chandrababu Naidu is happy with their loyalty and he has given a special package. According to that, Ramakrishnudu gets the chance to contest from Vizag as MP. As for his brother Krishnudu, it is heard that he would be contesting for MLA’s seat from Tuni. The last election didn’t work for both brothers but this time they are very confident of getting back the power because they have managed to win the good confidence of the voters in their constituency.
Kerala BJP leaders are CORRUPTION KINGS!! The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- Facts about The 14th President of INDIA
- Yogi Adityanath to resign soon??
- Sasikala to eat porridge in Tamil Nadu Jail??
- Tamilnadu's CM hiked salary of 232 Legislators by 200%
- Will Kamal Haasan join hands with Rajini??
- TDP MP revoked the ban using his power?
- Forty years Wrestler arrested for raping a Teenage Kabbadi player - But gets VIP treatment
- Ram Nath Kovind becomes 14th President of Independent India
- Ram Nath Kovind is elected as India's First Citizen - Welcome the 14th President of India
- PM Modi's monthly address in AIR fetches 5.19 crore
- Appointments made during Samajwadi party rule to be probed by CBI: Yogi Adityanath
- Corruption to be reported to TN Minister's Online, Kamal Hassan appealed
- Sabarimala to get Airport comes up at Cheruvally
- Why Chandrababu Naidu counter attacking Jagan and PK???