Just recently there was a major sensation across the TDP camp and this was with the news of senior leader and MLA Payyavula Kesav quitting the party and joining somewhere else. This was followed by a press meet and Payyavula Kesav breaking down in front of everyone and swearing his loyalty to TDP till his last breath. All this is fine but many are now asking one more question. If this was the move of some opposition side people what is the reason behind targeting only Payyavula Kesav and creating such a strong buzz about his exit. Under normal situation, Payyavula is not a man who would make much noise or attack opposition aggressively. Few others are stating if Payyavula really quit TDP and joined some other party how would the other party be benefited? How would it really damage TDP? Anyways, it is now clear and confirmed that Payyavula will never leave TDP. It remains to be seen whether Chandrababu will give a handsome reward for this loyalty during these tough times.
What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital? New Delhi sources have stated that India Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu is admitted to All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) hospital in New Delhi. Sources have stated that it is a routine monthly check-up, Naidu went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with high BP and sugar levels.
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!