Just recently there was a major sensation across the TDP camp and this was with the news of senior leader and MLA Payyavula Kesav quitting the party and joining somewhere else. This was followed by a press meet and Payyavula Kesav breaking down in front of everyone and swearing his loyalty to TDP till his last breath. All this is fine but many are now asking one more question. If this was the move of some opposition side people what is the reason behind targeting only Payyavula Kesav and creating such a strong buzz about his exit. Under normal situation, Payyavula is not a man who would make much noise or attack opposition aggressively. Few others are stating if Payyavula really quit TDP and joined some other party how would the other party be benefited? How would it really damage TDP? Anyways, it is now clear and confirmed that Payyavula will never leave TDP. It remains to be seen whether Chandrababu will give a handsome reward for this loyalty during these tough times.
Kodandaram to Help Another Separate State Movement An agitation is on for the Separate Gorkhaland State in West Bengal which has become as a headache for Mamata Banerjee Government there. People of Darjeeling Hill Region are agitating for a separate state as they feel discrimination just like the case of Telangana in the United Andhra Pradesh.
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!
- WHERE IS MODI'S WIFE - The Trumps were searching !!
- CHINA HAS CLOSED ROUTE FOR Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Trump's Travel Ban on Muslim nations now activated!!
- CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MODI GIFTED TRUMPS!!
- THREAT LETTER to AP ROAD MINISTER SON
- Ivanka TRUMP is very happy with MODI CHECK WHY!!
- WE WILL BE AGAINST TERRORISM JOINTLY SAYS TRUMP and MODI!!
- WARM HUGS AND FIRM HANDSHAKES BY MODI and TRUMP!!
- Top Powerful Indians in 2017 to be followed
- TN Govt expressed concern on attacks on Indian Fishermen by Srilankan Navy
- Will your online shopping be affected due to GST?
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS