The situation of the YSR Congress looks strong from distance and this is due to the various joining happening from other political parties. But still, there is one bitter fact the party is unable to digest. Their leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is still in jail and to make things worse no one knows when he can come out and if he will come out. Many questions are making rounds such as "Will Jagan get bail in the second plea? Will YSRCP work more on bringing down the government more aggressively? In a way they can start using their hidden weapons ie MLA's looking forward to join within the party to achieve their objective. But with their leader inside, what would be the strategy and future path of YSRCP? They have Y S Vijayamma who got into the frontline and started handling Hyderabad party office while Jagan’s sister Sharmila is on the roads as part of her Pada Yatra and is spreading their reach among the masses. Compared to Jagan, both are fairly inexperienced so they have to rely on the wisdom of the other senior leaders. But that will mean that the YS family will lose the grip over the party nodal point. So, it could only mean that sitting in the jail, Jagan cannot count the rods of his prison but he has to keep working constantly from inside to stabilize the boat instead of putting everything on Vijayamma and Sharmila.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?