The situation of the YSR Congress looks strong from distance and this is due to the various joining happening from other political parties. But still, there is one bitter fact the party is unable to digest. Their leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is still in jail and to make things worse no one knows when he can come out and if he will come out. Many questions are making rounds such as "Will Jagan get bail in the second plea? Will YSRCP work more on bringing down the government more aggressively? In a way they can start using their hidden weapons ie MLA's looking forward to join within the party to achieve their objective. But with their leader inside, what would be the strategy and future path of YSRCP? They have Y S Vijayamma who got into the frontline and started handling Hyderabad party office while Jagan’s sister Sharmila is on the roads as part of her Pada Yatra and is spreading their reach among the masses. Compared to Jagan, both are fairly inexperienced so they have to rely on the wisdom of the other senior leaders. But that will mean that the YS family will lose the grip over the party nodal point. So, it could only mean that sitting in the jail, Jagan cannot count the rods of his prison but he has to keep working constantly from inside to stabilize the boat instead of putting everything on Vijayamma and Sharmila.
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow