The situation of the YSR Congress looks strong from distance and this is due to the various joining happening from other political parties. But still, there is one bitter fact the party is unable to digest. Their leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is still in jail and to make things worse no one knows when he can come out and if he will come out. Many questions are making rounds such as "Will Jagan get bail in the second plea? Will YSRCP work more on bringing down the government more aggressively? In a way they can start using their hidden weapons ie MLA's looking forward to join within the party to achieve their objective. But with their leader inside, what would be the strategy and future path of YSRCP? They have Y S Vijayamma who got into the frontline and started handling Hyderabad party office while Jagan’s sister Sharmila is on the roads as part of her Pada Yatra and is spreading their reach among the masses. Compared to Jagan, both are fairly inexperienced so they have to rely on the wisdom of the other senior leaders. But that will mean that the YS family will lose the grip over the party nodal point. So, it could only mean that sitting in the jail, Jagan cannot count the rods of his prison but he has to keep working constantly from inside to stabilize the boat instead of putting everything on Vijayamma and Sharmila.
Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA India's Growth heavily depends on the Exports which the Nation does. According to reports, the export amount has been raised to 29,232.05 Billion Dollars by March 2017. This is higher than 27.59% when compared to 2015-16. Now, we bring you the Top 10 Export products.
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth