With the election season fast approaching in the year 2014, all the political parties across India are gearing up to increase their cadre and strength. As part of that, many of them are now initiating the membership drive and top among them is the congress party. Given its presence and reach across the nation, they are expected to reap maximum benefits. But here is the ground reality situation in Andhra Pradesh. The Membership drive took off in a grand style but eventually it is falling into pieces because of only one reason, the internal clashes between congress leaders. Sources say groups have formed and each of them are trying to gain an upper hand. In these internal fights, the main objective of getting outside individuals as members has gone for a toss. At a deeper level, the MLAs are not happy with DCC president, the ministers are not happy with those MLAs and no one is listening to anyone. This is reportedly the factual position of congress so where will the drive be successful.
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow