With the election season fast approaching in the year 2014, all the political parties across India are gearing up to increase their cadre and strength. As part of that, many of them are now initiating the membership drive and top among them is the congress party. Given its presence and reach across the nation, they are expected to reap maximum benefits. But here is the ground reality situation in Andhra Pradesh. The Membership drive took off in a grand style but eventually it is falling into pieces because of only one reason, the internal clashes between congress leaders. Sources say groups have formed and each of them are trying to gain an upper hand. In these internal fights, the main objective of getting outside individuals as members has gone for a toss. At a deeper level, the MLAs are not happy with DCC president, the ministers are not happy with those MLAs and no one is listening to anyone. This is reportedly the factual position of congress so where will the drive be successful.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP