With the election season fast approaching in the year 2014, all the political parties across India are gearing up to increase their cadre and strength. As part of that, many of them are now initiating the membership drive and top among them is the congress party. Given its presence and reach across the nation, they are expected to reap maximum benefits. But here is the ground reality situation in Andhra Pradesh. The Membership drive took off in a grand style but eventually it is falling into pieces because of only one reason, the internal clashes between congress leaders. Sources say groups have formed and each of them are trying to gain an upper hand. In these internal fights, the main objective of getting outside individuals as members has gone for a toss. At a deeper level, the MLAs are not happy with DCC president, the ministers are not happy with those MLAs and no one is listening to anyone. This is reportedly the factual position of congress so where will the drive be successful.
Pawan Kalyan has no Value for Common People: BJP The Telangana state Bharatiya Janata Party alleged that the Janasena chief and actor Power Star Pawan Kalyan of trying to create differences among the people with his successive tweets over Twitter. The Janasena chief is time and again issuing superficial and unsubstantiated statements against the Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- How will Yogi comeout of this shame?
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"