There are many congressmen who are advocating a lot about the Telangana movement and how a separate state must be granted. One name which is quite prominent in that list is the Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud. He is one person who has always targeted the late Y S Rajasekhar Reddy also. Lately, a talk is going on about Madhu Yashki shifting camps. Though he has reiterated that he is a pure congressman there are those who are predicting that soon he might jump into the TRS party. As of today, Madhu Yashki has got two options- either stick and continue with congress or shift to TRS. How much value it will add to TRS or how much benefit Congress will get with his presence is something only the internal party members know. With a lot of outflow happening towards YSR Congress party, the stand that Madhu Yashki will take is going to have some impact on either of the parties.
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'