Islamic state, Assad regime colluding deals on battleground. The revelations underscore fears in the United States that a network of sleeper cells is spread across Europe, avoiding detection, and is planning further Paris- and Brussels-style assaults and IS defectors have told Sky News that Palmyra was handed back to government forces by Islamic State as part of a series of cooperation agreements going back years.
- Thambi Durai says “Jayalalitha is confident of winning all the 234 seats”.
- AP CM projects himself as “Messiah of the state”.
- Female Engineering students die in a road accident.
- SCB permits private companies to advertise through e-tender process.
- Is Pawan having political talent to shine?
- HMWS&SB plans to pump water from Nagarjunasagar.
- Historic Cruise leaves US to Cuba?
- FB posts from Punjab Jails shock all