There was a time when Vijayawada was boiling with political gang wars and this was between the Vangaveeti and Devineni families. Eventually, after the death of Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga the wars came to an end and the killings stopped. But one man from that era is still alive and kicking. He is none other than Devineni Nehru and sources say after that he got into land business and settlements. Now, it is heard that Devineni Nehru has used his power and taken a very controversial land in Hyderabad. This is situated in Road number 2, Banjara Hills quite close to the late YSR’s old residence. Sources say this land was under a major struggle as many land grabbers, mafia, litigants had their eyes on it. But somehow, Nehru seems to have removed all of them and put his name on that. For someone who lives in Vijayawada, getting a land right in the heart of the city and that too the most controversial and expensive one is worth a thought.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana