There was a time when Vijayawada was boiling with political gang wars and this was between the Vangaveeti and Devineni families. Eventually, after the death of Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga the wars came to an end and the killings stopped. But one man from that era is still alive and kicking. He is none other than Devineni Nehru and sources say after that he got into land business and settlements. Now, it is heard that Devineni Nehru has used his power and taken a very controversial land in Hyderabad. This is situated in Road number 2, Banjara Hills quite close to the late YSR’s old residence. Sources say this land was under a major struggle as many land grabbers, mafia, litigants had their eyes on it. But somehow, Nehru seems to have removed all of them and put his name on that. For someone who lives in Vijayawada, getting a land right in the heart of the city and that too the most controversial and expensive one is worth a thought.
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow