- The crowd bargaining platform to help further strengthen the brand
- The Founder and the team of 53central.com to join the Mebelkart team
Mebelkart, India’s largest Online Furniture Marketplace today announced the acquisition of 53central.com, a crowd bargaining platform that enables group buying options for sports enthusiasts worldwide. 53central.com, was founded by Josy Mathew who will join Mebelkart as the Head of Business Development and lead its new business lines of bulk selling under Mebelkart.com.
Mebelkart, currently has the biggest offerings in furniture and are always on the lookout to provide better buying experiences for their customers. It has recently received a fresh round of investment from Askme.com, a Getit Infomedia company, and is looking to expand its service offerings to be able to evolve as an international player.
Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Co- Founder and CEO of Mebelkart
Commenting on the acquisition, Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Co- Founder and CEO of Mebelkart said, “Group Buying is expected to become phenomenally large in case of the furniture and interior design industries. This acquisition will enable us to further strengthen our position in these sectors. We will be looking at more acquisitions and acquihires in the future to grow inorganically and expand our reach to global markets.”
Added Mr. Agrawal, “Josy has, over the past year, has launched and scaled up a great concept, with strong online and offline roots. We welcome Josy and his team into the Mebelkart family. We, at Mebelkart, are in a very interesting phase of our journey and are growing at an extremely fast pace. We are confident that the expertise and experience of the 53central.com team will enable us to expand and strengthen our foothold as the No. 1 Online Retailer in the Furniture industry.”
In its efforts to encourage and promote aspiring entrepreneurs, Mebelkart along with Askme.com, recently started an Entrepreneur in Residence Program with the single defined objective of working with Entrepreneurs, giving them strategic knowledge, planning & mentorship. Over the years, we are looking forward to being a family boasting of an entrepreneurial culture within the company.
Mebelkart.com is focused on providing its Customers "a world class experience" in Furniture retail. It was formed by industry professionals from IITs and BITS. The company aims to bring transparency into the system of Furniture selling through the use of technology. Today, Mebelkart has become India’s No.1 Online Furniture and Décor portal. Today, the company provides a complete design solution to our customers. The company has 90000 products listed on the portal, 150000 satisfied customers, delivers in 20000 pin codes and has over 500 sellers selling on the platform.
Patancheru Barber shocked on seeing his July month electricity bill Sangareddy sources have reported that a man in Muthangi got shock of his life after he received Rs1.27 lakh electricity bill for the July month. Srinivas, a native of Muthangi of Patancheru mandal is running a hair salon in the village. He was shocked when he saw the electricity bill of Rs1.27 lakh for the July month. Usually Srinivas' monthly bill does not cross more than Rs200.
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Container truck robbed of Cigarette sticks worth Rs. 4 crore
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague
- Why 18 year girl set herself ablaze?
- Heavy Rains braced Telugu states
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded