Lord Ganesh is one of the most famous gods among Hindu deities and he is the god with an elephant face and human body. He is to be worshiped first (pratham pujy) before any prayer or pooja as per Hindu tradition. Instead of a using Ganesh in sitting posture, put a picture or idol of standing Ganesha this servers the purpose of higher income.
Then lit a deep with coconut oil and ghee every day before the picture or idol. Offer Jasmine or other flowers during prayer if you can find around. Besides worshiping lord Ganesha, one should also worship lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. This will ensure positive benefits without fail. He seems to be our companion on the long run. He does not leave you in the middle of experiment.
For students, self employed and business men, lord Ganesh blessing will be fruitful. Put a picture or idol for worship at home or office. By spelling his slok and reciting his mantra. By offering a dhup or deep and incense sticks. Worship on a Wednesday. Fasting on Tuesday if one is affected by ketu in horoscope is beneficial.
Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali An adult should always supervise the use of fireworks by children. Check the area before igniting fireworks to ensure that all inflammable and combustible materials are removed. Follow all safety precautions issued with the fireworks. Use an incense stick to ignite fireworks. They provide a greater and safer distance between your hands and the fireworks. Keep two buckets full of water handy.
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!
- What's the Spiritual Significance of Diwali??
- Diwali - Lighting of our internal with celebrating spiritual wealth
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- Shiva and Shakti the Consciousness and Energy
- Famous South Indian Temples which every Indian should visit
- Why Lord Balaji's eyes covered??
- Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy for Wealth and Prosperity
- ONLINE QUOTA OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS RELEASED
- All you need to know about The History of #ValmikiJayanti
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- Significance of Durga Ashtami 2017
- Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops