Lord Ganesh is one of the most famous gods among Hindu deities and he is the god with an elephant face and human body. He is to be worshiped first (pratham pujy) before any prayer or pooja as per Hindu tradition. Instead of a using Ganesh in sitting posture, put a picture or idol of standing Ganesha this servers the purpose of higher income.
Then lit a deep with coconut oil and ghee every day before the picture or idol. Offer Jasmine or other flowers during prayer if you can find around. Besides worshiping lord Ganesha, one should also worship lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. This will ensure positive benefits without fail. He seems to be our companion on the long run. He does not leave you in the middle of experiment.
For students, self employed and business men, lord Ganesh blessing will be fruitful. Put a picture or idol for worship at home or office. By spelling his slok and reciting his mantra. By offering a dhup or deep and incense sticks. Worship on a Wednesday. Fasting on Tuesday if one is affected by ketu in horoscope is beneficial.
Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal.
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra