Masi Magam comes in the Tamil month of Masi (February - March), which is a very auspicious day. It is a very important day and Tamilians around the world celebrate this festival. Magam, is one among the twenty seven stars (Nakshatras) in the Hindu astrological system called constellation. It is one of the most favorable times for spiritual purification.
This day is one of the most powerful Full Moons of the full year, since the moon aligns with Magha which is the birth Star of the Kings and Ancestors. This coincidence only occurs only once a year and signifies the descent of heavenly beings to the earth plane. The divine beings appear in the astral form to purify their own karma as well as the karma of the human race.
Masi Magam combines the benefits of abundance and prosperity associated with the Full Moon and the majestic quality of the Magha star, offering a unique opportunity to gain power and energy. Masi Magam is the most appropriate time to destroy our ego and surrender ourselves at the feet of the divine.
The main feature of the festival is the ritual bath given to the deities in the waters of 'Theerthavari' or Bay of Bengal. Early in the morning, a big colorful procession of devotees with the deities is organized from the temple to the sea shore, with the accompaniment of the auspicious Nadhaswaram,a non-brass acoustic South Indian instrument Temple idols, especially those of Lord Shiva, Shakti, and Lord Vishnu, are given a ceremonial bath in the waters of Theerthavari.
Shiva the Final God in this world The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal. The Time itself, there is no power beyond him nothing precedes him he is the one without the second,
- Shiva the Final God in this world
- Misconceptions of Hinduism
- The Special star for JESUS!!
- The Special Star for JESUS!!
- Offering water to Sun every morning can change your luck
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Story of Daniel -A man of God
- Secret Mantras of Goddess Durga
- Prove yourself to the Lord
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to praise and worship the Lord Jesus??
- In an ancient temple, a number of pigeons lived happily on roof top
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- What is special about EASTER???