Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved.
Read the following every Friday, o my devi maa ! . please bless me with your infinite power and please make my life ideal, my daily routine ideal ... I must go to bed early, I must wake up early daily since early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise and please also make the lives of my family members ideal, they must also go to bed early, they must wake up early daily since you can do anything.
If you read this every Friday, you will be getting blessings of GODDESS DURGA MAA since the name of goddess is like fire. Even if you touch fire unknowingly, your finger will burn.
Similarly if you read this even unknowingly, you will be getting blessings of goddess. You may also forward its link to your friends by email, Facebook and twitter for creating spirituality & happiness on this beautiful planet earth.
Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete Tulsi is considered an auspicious plant not just from religious point of view but also from medicinal point of view. A leaf or two in the tea and you can cure common cold and you need to add it to the prasad you make for any pooja or ritual, a Tulsi plant acts as a purifier as it clears the negativity from the house.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops
- Significance of Mahalaya Amavasya or Pitru Pakha
- Spiritual lesson about Navaratri festival in India
- Have you ever read these Western philosophers A must read
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Some interesting facts about Lord Ganesha
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Eco-friendly Clay Ganesha Idols at Hyderabad
- 108 names of Lord Ganesha - Sri Ganapathay Ashtothram
- 23.08.2017 : TODAY TIRUMALA STATUS
- Today Tirumala Status - 16.08.2017
- All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy