Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved.
Read the following every Friday, o my devi maa ! . please bless me with your infinite power and please make my life ideal, my daily routine ideal ... I must go to bed early, I must wake up early daily since early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise and please also make the lives of my family members ideal, they must also go to bed early, they must wake up early daily since you can do anything.
If you read this every Friday, you will be getting blessings of GODDESS DURGA MAA since the name of goddess is like fire. Even if you touch fire unknowingly, your finger will burn.
Similarly if you read this even unknowingly, you will be getting blessings of goddess. You may also forward its link to your friends by email, Facebook and twitter for creating spirituality & happiness on this beautiful planet earth.
All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy Dhakshinamurthy is an aspect of the Hindu god Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding, and knowledge. This form represents Shiva as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshiped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
- Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?
- Adi Parasakthi powerful Hindu Goddess
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- MUST VISIT CHURCHES in INDIA!!
- How to do Pooja at home?
- Specialty of Festival Aadi Amaavaasya
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Men marrying women with these characteristics are lucky as per Hinduism
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Divine festivals of Aani
- Goddess month of Tamil month AADI and its significance
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Shiva the Final God in this world