Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved.
Read the following every Friday, o my devi maa ! . please bless me with your infinite power and please make my life ideal, my daily routine ideal ... I must go to bed early, I must wake up early daily since early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise and please also make the lives of my family members ideal, they must also go to bed early, they must wake up early daily since you can do anything.
If you read this every Friday, you will be getting blessings of GODDESS DURGA MAA since the name of goddess is like fire. Even if you touch fire unknowingly, your finger will burn.
Similarly if you read this even unknowingly, you will be getting blessings of goddess. You may also forward its link to your friends by email, Facebook and twitter for creating spirituality & happiness on this beautiful planet earth.
Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god. In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!