Ganesha was very happy. His devotees had given him plenty of sweets and he had taken as many as he could and stuffed himself with quiet a lot sweets as he was walking home. Naturally Ganesha was traveling on his vehicle the mouse, and the two of them scurried along, back home.
Ganesha did not even have time to soothe his pet, as he fell down hard on the ground, and the sweets which he was carrying split and scattered all over the ground. But Ganesha had a bigger problem. As Ganesha had fallen, his stomach was pierced.
Ganesha pulled the snake with one hand and tied it as a belt around his stomach to prevent any further damage. However Ganesha’s misadventure was something which was not completely unobserved. The moon God Chandra Deva saw this and unable to stop him, laughed. Angrily, Ganesha pulled his tusk and threw it at the Moon God, breaking the moon into many pieces.
Chandra Deva was shocked but Ganesha was not yet done. “You will always be dark!” Young Ganesha cursed the Moon God. Finally with the intervention of Lord Shiva, Ganesha agreed to modify the curse and so came the fifteen days of growing moon and the fifteen days of the waning moon and as Ganesha plucked his tusk and threw it at the Moon.
Shiva the Final God in this world The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal. The Time itself, there is no power beyond him nothing precedes him he is the one without the second,
- Shiva the Final God in this world
- Misconceptions of Hinduism
- The Special star for JESUS!!
- The Special Star for JESUS!!
- Offering water to Sun every morning can change your luck
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Story of Daniel -A man of God
- Secret Mantras of Goddess Durga
- Prove yourself to the Lord
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to praise and worship the Lord Jesus??
- In an ancient temple, a number of pigeons lived happily on roof top
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- What is special about EASTER???