Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is dedicated to Ranganatha and one of the masterpieces of the Dravidian style of architecture in south India. It is one of the most famous Vaishnava temples in South India and listed as the largest functioning Hindu temple in the world.
Thillai Nataraja Temple,
Chidambaram: The Thillai Nataraja Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and known
as the foremost of all temples of Saivites. Chidambaram place is one of the
five Pancha Bootha Sthalams representing the element – Akasha.
Annamalaiyar Temple, Thiruvannamalai: Annamalaiyar Temple is located at the base of Annamalai hills and dedicated to great god lord Shiva and it represents element – Agni. Ekambareswarar Temple, Kancheepuram: Ekambareswarar Temple located in Kancheepuram is the largest temple in the town of Kancheepuram and represents the element – Earth.
Tiruchirapalli: Jambukeswarar Temple is one of the most popular Shiva temple in
Tiruchirapalli located in the Srirangam Island and ranked as one of the five
major Shiva Temples of Tamil Nadu representing the element –
Water. Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai: The temple is the most
prominent landmark and most visited tourist attraction in the city and one of
the top 30 nominees for the New Seven Wonders of the World.
All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy Dhakshinamurthy is an aspect of the Hindu god Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding, and knowledge. This form represents Shiva as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshiped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
- Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?
- Adi Parasakthi powerful Hindu Goddess
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- MUST VISIT CHURCHES in INDIA!!
- How to do Pooja at home?
- Specialty of Festival Aadi Amaavaasya
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Men marrying women with these characteristics are lucky as per Hinduism
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Divine festivals of Aani
- Goddess month of Tamil month AADI and its significance
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Shiva the Final God in this world