Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is dedicated to Ranganatha and one of the masterpieces of the Dravidian style of architecture in south India. It is one of the most famous Vaishnava temples in South India and listed as the largest functioning Hindu temple in the world.
Thillai Nataraja Temple,
Chidambaram: The Thillai Nataraja Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and known
as the foremost of all temples of Saivites. Chidambaram place is one of the
five Pancha Bootha Sthalams representing the element – Akasha.
Annamalaiyar Temple, Thiruvannamalai: Annamalaiyar Temple is located at the base of Annamalai hills and dedicated to great god lord Shiva and it represents element – Agni. Ekambareswarar Temple, Kancheepuram: Ekambareswarar Temple located in Kancheepuram is the largest temple in the town of Kancheepuram and represents the element – Earth.
Tiruchirapalli: Jambukeswarar Temple is one of the most popular Shiva temple in
Tiruchirapalli located in the Srirangam Island and ranked as one of the five
major Shiva Temples of Tamil Nadu representing the element –
Water. Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai: The temple is the most
prominent landmark and most visited tourist attraction in the city and one of
the top 30 nominees for the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Shiva the Final God in this world The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal. The Time itself, there is no power beyond him nothing precedes him he is the one without the second,
- Shiva the Final God in this world
- Misconceptions of Hinduism
- The Special star for JESUS!!
- The Special Star for JESUS!!
- Offering water to Sun every morning can change your luck
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Story of Daniel -A man of God
- Secret Mantras of Goddess Durga
- Prove yourself to the Lord
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to praise and worship the Lord Jesus??
- In an ancient temple, a number of pigeons lived happily on roof top
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- What is special about EASTER???