Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is dedicated to Ranganatha and one of the masterpieces of the Dravidian style of architecture in south India. It is one of the most famous Vaishnava temples in South India and listed as the largest functioning Hindu temple in the world.
Thillai Nataraja Temple,
Chidambaram: The Thillai Nataraja Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and known
as the foremost of all temples of Saivites. Chidambaram place is one of the
five Pancha Bootha Sthalams representing the element – Akasha.
Annamalaiyar Temple, Thiruvannamalai: Annamalaiyar Temple is located at the base of Annamalai hills and dedicated to great god lord Shiva and it represents element – Agni. Ekambareswarar Temple, Kancheepuram: Ekambareswarar Temple located in Kancheepuram is the largest temple in the town of Kancheepuram and represents the element – Earth.
Tiruchirapalli: Jambukeswarar Temple is one of the most popular Shiva temple in
Tiruchirapalli located in the Srirangam Island and ranked as one of the five
major Shiva Temples of Tamil Nadu representing the element –
Water. Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai: The temple is the most
prominent landmark and most visited tourist attraction in the city and one of
the top 30 nominees for the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god. In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!