Many people sing romantic songs. How does one respond to people who ask, “What’s the use of doing that? Can’t that time be spent doing something useful instead?” Only one who has experienced something knows whether it is beneficial or not. People enjoy listening to ordinary songs. Similarly, when devotees listen to bhajans, they forget everything else and become absorbed in the bhajans.
Worldly emotions and relationships are typically the subject of ordinary songs, and listeners relish the mood behind these songs. But when bhajans and prayers are sung, both the singers and the audience experience peace of mind. Disco music arouses emotional vibrations. Listening to romantic songs evokes the mood between lover and beloved as well as related emotions and thoughts.
Bhajans remind us of our relationship with God. Here, divine qualities are awakened instead of emotions. Bhajans impart peace to singer and listener alike. God-realization is not the only aim of singing bhajans. It offers other advantages, too. Through prayer, the devotee begins contemplating. A child repeats a word 10 times and thus memorizes the word. In the same way, when one sings bhajans and reiterates divine qualities, these qualities take root in the heart, creating an awakening in life.
Prayers borne of positive thoughts create positive vibrations; prayers arising from negative thoughts create negative vibrations. When one prays for the destruction of one’s enemy, one is filled with thoughts of anger. The world then receives angry vibrations from this person. The attitude behind the prayer determines the vibrations that the world receives from the one who prays.
All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy Dhakshinamurthy is an aspect of the Hindu god Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding, and knowledge. This form represents Shiva as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshiped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
- Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?
- Adi Parasakthi powerful Hindu Goddess
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- MUST VISIT CHURCHES in INDIA!!
- How to do Pooja at home?
- Specialty of Festival Aadi Amaavaasya
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Men marrying women with these characteristics are lucky as per Hinduism
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Divine festivals of Aani
- Goddess month of Tamil month AADI and its significance
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Shiva the Final God in this world