Many people sing romantic songs. How does one respond to people who ask, “What’s the use of doing that? Can’t that time be spent doing something useful instead?” Only one who has experienced something knows whether it is beneficial or not. People enjoy listening to ordinary songs. Similarly, when devotees listen to bhajans, they forget everything else and become absorbed in the bhajans.
Worldly emotions and relationships are typically the subject of ordinary songs, and listeners relish the mood behind these songs. But when bhajans and prayers are sung, both the singers and the audience experience peace of mind. Disco music arouses emotional vibrations. Listening to romantic songs evokes the mood between lover and beloved as well as related emotions and thoughts.
Bhajans remind us of our relationship with God. Here, divine qualities are awakened instead of emotions. Bhajans impart peace to singer and listener alike. God-realization is not the only aim of singing bhajans. It offers other advantages, too. Through prayer, the devotee begins contemplating. A child repeats a word 10 times and thus memorizes the word. In the same way, when one sings bhajans and reiterates divine qualities, these qualities take root in the heart, creating an awakening in life.
Prayers borne of positive thoughts create positive vibrations; prayers arising from negative thoughts create negative vibrations. When one prays for the destruction of one’s enemy, one is filled with thoughts of anger. The world then receives angry vibrations from this person. The attitude behind the prayer determines the vibrations that the world receives from the one who prays.
Science behind wearing Mangalsutra As per Hindu Dharma, Mangalsutra is an ornament of a woman denoting her marital status. Each person makes a Mangalsutra for the bride as per his capacity. If it is not possible to make a Mangalsutra with a cord of gold or silver, they make it by stringing black beads in a thread. In the center of the Mangalsutra there are two cups. The cups should be round and there should be no design on its front. This structure is associated with the Energy of Knowledge.
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?