What do you think God expect in you?? Your money ,riches, ..precious gifts to the Lord...NOT AT ALL.He expects just your humble loving heart.The Almighty who created the whole world, including the riches you have is nothing in his sight.
For instance, Saul the King of Isreal disobeyed the Lord’s word.He took the best from the enemy country to offer it as an offering for the Lord in spite of the Lord’s command to destroy the good and bad from the enemy country in war.The Evangelist Samuel warned him for his disobedience and mentioned that nothing pleases God than a humble and obedient heart.And for this reason of disobedience, he was chucked out from the crown.
Abraham the faithful servant of Lord just obeyed God’s word and took his own beloved son to be offered as an offering.Many think it’s a cruel act but it’s a test of his obedience and faithfulness.He was the most blessed man in the Bible since because his activities were pleasing in the sight of GOD.
Story about broken tusk of Ganesha Ganesha was very happy. His devotees had given him plenty of sweets and he had taken as many as he could and stuffed himself with quiet a lot sweets as he was walking home. Naturally Ganesha was traveling on his vehicle the mouse, and the two of them scurried along, back home.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali