Many believe the mighty Hanuman to be an avatar of Shiva. But unlike that of Ram, there are no stories about Hanuman finishing his mortal form on earth. Neither no proof for ascending to heaven.People believe that is because Hanuman is still among us.
According to Hindu mythology, Ram and/or Sita (according to some accounts) granted him the boon of immortality to live forever because Hanuman wanted to stay on earth for as long as people worship Ram.
Now this is the interesting fact. Apparently, Hanuman offers a dharshan himself to those who recite a 'secret mantra', which happens to be Kaaltantu Kaarecharanti Enar Marishnu, Nirmukter Kaaletwam Amarishnu. Hanuman only appears to those who fill certain pre-conditions.
1 - The devotee should be aware of own soul's relationship with Hanuman.
2 - Within 980 metres radius from where the mantra is chanted, there can be no other person who does not fulfill criteria.
All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy Dhakshinamurthy is an aspect of the Hindu god Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding, and knowledge. This form represents Shiva as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshiped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
- Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?
- Adi Parasakthi powerful Hindu Goddess
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- MUST VISIT CHURCHES in INDIA!!
- How to do Pooja at home?
- Specialty of Festival Aadi Amaavaasya
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Men marrying women with these characteristics are lucky as per Hinduism
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Divine festivals of Aani
- Goddess month of Tamil month AADI and its significance
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Shiva the Final God in this world