Many believe the mighty Hanuman to be an avatar of Shiva. But unlike that of Ram, there are no stories about Hanuman finishing his mortal form on earth. Neither no proof for ascending to heaven.People believe that is because Hanuman is still among us.
According to Hindu mythology, Ram and/or Sita (according to some accounts) granted him the boon of immortality to live forever because Hanuman wanted to stay on earth for as long as people worship Ram.
Now this is the interesting fact. Apparently, Hanuman offers a dharshan himself to those who recite a 'secret mantra', which happens to be Kaaltantu Kaarecharanti Enar Marishnu, Nirmukter Kaaletwam Amarishnu. Hanuman only appears to those who fill certain pre-conditions.
1 - The devotee should be aware of own soul's relationship with Hanuman.
2 - Within 980 metres radius from where the mantra is chanted, there can be no other person who does not fulfill criteria.
Story about broken tusk of Ganesha Ganesha was very happy. His devotees had given him plenty of sweets and he had taken as many as he could and stuffed himself with quiet a lot sweets as he was walking home. Naturally Ganesha was traveling on his vehicle the mouse, and the two of them scurried along, back home.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali