India is the country which is known for its rich Hindu culture and tradition. There is hundreds of mesmerizing Hindu temples across the country in different design, shape, locations; but not all temples are built as described in Vedic literature. Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is available abundantly from the magnetic and electric wave conveyances of north/south post push.
The idol of God is set in the core center of the temple, known as “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. Ideally, the structure of the temple is built after the idol has been placed in a high positive wave centric place.
Temples are the place that contains pure vibrations
of magnetic and electric fields with positive energy. In olden days, temples
were built in such a way that the floor at the center of the temple were good
conductors of these positive vibrations allowing them to pass through our feet
to the body. Hence it is necessary to walk bare footed while you enter the core
center of the temple.
Five Senses Of Human Body Are Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste, And Smell. These Are Activated By The Following Actions In The Temple: The positive energy in the temple is absorbed properly only if you ensure that all five senses are activated in your body while you are in the temple. Also the place of worship is said to be pleased only if your five senses are pleased.
Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated? Naga Chaturthi is the festival of Snake God and it is celebrated every year on the fourth day after Diwali in the month of Karthika. Nagu means Snake and Chavithi mean the fourth day of Amavasya and it is mainly a women's festival.
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!
- What's the Spiritual Significance of Diwali??
- Diwali - Lighting of our internal with celebrating spiritual wealth
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- Shiva and Shakti the Consciousness and Energy
- Famous South Indian Temples which every Indian should visit
- Why Lord Balaji's eyes covered??
- Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy for Wealth and Prosperity
- ONLINE QUOTA OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS RELEASED
- All you need to know about The History of #ValmikiJayanti
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- Significance of Durga Ashtami 2017
- Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special