A woman must come from a family of equal rank with that of her husband, a house that is known around for being nobility and chaste. She must be wise and learned about worldly happenings, her being educated ensures enlightenment of the society and her family.
A woman, who is cautious about her surrounding and is well-behaved with people from lower and upper strata of life and woman, who is respectful towards her religion and is accustomed with all rituals and customs, and known for discharging her social duties.
Woman, whose aura is divine; she saves money and boosts her family’s
economy like Goddess Laxmi; who’s voice is as sweet and full of purity as
Goddess Saraswati and is as devoted to her man like Goddess Parvati.
A woman, who is well-versed with her desire for love and intimacy; she’s admired for her grace. She must be respectful towards and dedicated to her elders, seeking their advice and cherishing their gems of wisdom for the welfare of her and her family.
All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy Dhakshinamurthy is an aspect of the Hindu god Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding, and knowledge. This form represents Shiva as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshiped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
- Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?
- Adi Parasakthi powerful Hindu Goddess
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- MUST VISIT CHURCHES in INDIA!!
- How to do Pooja at home?
- Specialty of Festival Aadi Amaavaasya
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Men marrying women with these characteristics are lucky as per Hinduism
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Divine festivals of Aani
- Goddess month of Tamil month AADI and its significance
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Shiva the Final God in this world