A woman must come from a family of equal rank with that of her husband, a house that is known around for being nobility and chaste. She must be wise and learned about worldly happenings, her being educated ensures enlightenment of the society and her family.
A woman, who is cautious about her surrounding and is well-behaved with people from lower and upper strata of life and woman, who is respectful towards her religion and is accustomed with all rituals and customs, and known for discharging her social duties.
Woman, whose aura is divine; she saves money and boosts her family’s
economy like Goddess Laxmi; who’s voice is as sweet and full of purity as
Goddess Saraswati and is as devoted to her man like Goddess Parvati.
A woman, who is well-versed with her desire for love and intimacy; she’s admired for her grace. She must be respectful towards and dedicated to her elders, seeking their advice and cherishing their gems of wisdom for the welfare of her and her family.
Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete Tulsi is considered an auspicious plant not just from religious point of view but also from medicinal point of view. A leaf or two in the tea and you can cure common cold and you need to add it to the prasad you make for any pooja or ritual, a Tulsi plant acts as a purifier as it clears the negativity from the house.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops
- Significance of Mahalaya Amavasya or Pitru Pakha
- Spiritual lesson about Navaratri festival in India
- Have you ever read these Western philosophers A must read
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Some interesting facts about Lord Ganesha
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Eco-friendly Clay Ganesha Idols at Hyderabad
- 108 names of Lord Ganesha - Sri Ganapathay Ashtothram
- 23.08.2017 : TODAY TIRUMALA STATUS
- Today Tirumala Status - 16.08.2017
- All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy