Some Men frequently wore a ring on the big toe for curative purposes or to augment their masculine vigor. Wearing toe ring to the second toe has sexual/erotic effect. The reflexology texts also mention about treating gynecological problems by massaging the second toe. There is also a belief that the wearing of toe rings press on certain nerves that pertain to the reproductive system, keeping it in balance and healthy.
Ancient Ayurvedic medicine has long been used alongside acupressure. Indians believe that your “prana” or “life force” must be in balance in order for you to stay healthy. All of the paths of your “prana” run down to your toes, so the idea that a marital symbol could double up as a reproductive enhancer is not a big stretch.
By wearing this in both feet, it is believed, that their menstrual cycle course is regularized with even intervals. This gives good scope for conceiving to married women. Also it is said just because that particular nerve in the second finger from toe also connects the uteruses and passes thru heart. As Silver being a good conductor, it also absorbs the energy from the polar energies from the earth and passes it to the body, thus refreshing whole body system.
Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal.
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra