Ganesha is the God of prosperity, good luck and success. Know as the Vighnaharta, Ganesha blesses his devotees with prosperity and fortune. Ganesha Chaturdashi is an important festival for Hindus and is celebrated with fun and frolic all across the India.
Ganesha is the elephant-headed lord, worshiped prior to the beginning of any new work or venture. His name is chanted to gain fortunes and an image of Lord Ganesha is often worshiped before weddings or any auspicious event. People keep the idol or image of lord Ganesh at their doorstep to get positive vibrations in the house.
There are many ways you can impress Ganesha and the easiest way is
worshiping him on a Wednesday with plate full of Modak. Offering sindoor to
Lord Ganesha on Wednesday can help you in eradicating all your grief, pain and
suffering, since Ganesha loves sindoor as well. Devotees of Lord Ganesha
usually place his idol at homes. Keeping Ganesha idol in north east direction
of your house will bring good luck.
Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji TOTAL PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN AS ON 08-12-2017:66,201. Vaikuntam Que Complex: SITUATION AT 5.00 AM ON 09-12-2017 NO.OF COMPARTMENTS WAITING IN VQC-II: 02, APPROXIMATE TIME FOR SARVA DARSHAN: 03 TO 04 HOURS,
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings