- Virupaksha Temple
temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva (Virupaksha), the temple is extensively
famous for its tall gopuram, grand architecture and intricate carvings. The
temple, built in the 7 century underwent a lot of additions by various rulers
that ruled the kingdom, to display their power.
2. Meenakshi Amman Temple
Meenakshi Temple is dedicated to Parvati and her consort, Lord Shiva. Also called Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple, this architectural marvel is a throbbing centre of culture and art. The present structure, built between 1623 and 1655 CE, was on the list of top 30 nominees for the “New Seven Wonders of the World.”
3. Venkateswara Temple
Situated in the hill town of Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh, Sri Venkateswar Swamy Temple is one of the famous and majestic South Indian temples. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is also known as Tirupathi Balaji temple.
4. Brihadeshwara Temple
A splendid example of Tamil architecture under the Chola Dynasty, the Brihadeeshwar temple is located in the city of Thanjavur. One of the most famous South Indian temples, it is a part of “Great Living Chola Temples”.
Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali An adult should always supervise the use of fireworks by children. Check the area before igniting fireworks to ensure that all inflammable and combustible materials are removed. Follow all safety precautions issued with the fireworks. Use an incense stick to ignite fireworks. They provide a greater and safer distance between your hands and the fireworks. Keep two buckets full of water handy.
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!
- What's the Spiritual Significance of Diwali??
- Diwali - Lighting of our internal with celebrating spiritual wealth
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- Shiva and Shakti the Consciousness and Energy
- Famous South Indian Temples which every Indian should visit
- Why Lord Balaji's eyes covered??
- Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy for Wealth and Prosperity
- ONLINE QUOTA OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS RELEASED
- All you need to know about The History of #ValmikiJayanti
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- Significance of Durga Ashtami 2017
- Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops