- Virupaksha Temple
temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva (Virupaksha), the temple is extensively
famous for its tall gopuram, grand architecture and intricate carvings. The
temple, built in the 7 century underwent a lot of additions by various rulers
that ruled the kingdom, to display their power.
2. Meenakshi Amman Temple
Meenakshi Temple is dedicated to Parvati and her consort, Lord Shiva. Also called Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple, this architectural marvel is a throbbing centre of culture and art. The present structure, built between 1623 and 1655 CE, was on the list of top 30 nominees for the “New Seven Wonders of the World.”
3. Venkateswara Temple
Situated in the hill town of Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh, Sri Venkateswar Swamy Temple is one of the famous and majestic South Indian temples. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is also known as Tirupathi Balaji temple.
4. Brihadeshwara Temple
A splendid example of Tamil architecture under the Chola Dynasty, the Brihadeeshwar temple is located in the city of Thanjavur. One of the most famous South Indian temples, it is a part of “Great Living Chola Temples”.
Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji TOTAL PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN AS ON 08-12-2017:66,201. Vaikuntam Que Complex: SITUATION AT 5.00 AM ON 09-12-2017 NO.OF COMPARTMENTS WAITING IN VQC-II: 02, APPROXIMATE TIME FOR SARVA DARSHAN: 03 TO 04 HOURS,
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings