In this world of numerous expressions, it is not easy to feel spiritual. We see the world through our own eyes and sometimes we get influenced by other people’s eyes and opinions. Have you ever thought why we talk about spirituality? As we have various discussions in the world, numerous masters, numerous ideas, opinions, religions, why do we discuss about spirituality so much? Because ever since man has thought about who he is, “Who am I? “a big question. Second question, “Why am I? What am I doing here? “These are burning questions and they took people to various paths to discover who they are.
Can we ever say that some path is good and some path is bad? Every path is valuable. Everything is valuable. It is important because you can only wear a shirt that suits you. We cannot wear a shirt which is double the size which we normally wear.
So we have all chosen something which suits us and only this way we can
attain the highest evolution. All the people in the world have one aim
happiness. We are all looking for happiness. Do we find it? Most of us say I
have found happiness, but it is temporary.
Science behind wearing Mangalsutra As per Hindu Dharma, Mangalsutra is an ornament of a woman denoting her marital status. Each person makes a Mangalsutra for the bride as per his capacity. If it is not possible to make a Mangalsutra with a cord of gold or silver, they make it by stringing black beads in a thread. In the center of the Mangalsutra there are two cups. The cups should be round and there should be no design on its front. This structure is associated with the Energy of Knowledge.
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?