Pithch will favor India…wickets will collapse…the wicket might have been developed in favor of Team India… all these assumptions were killed by the Ranchi ground in the ongoing third test between India and Australia. Captain Steve Smith took on the Indian bowlers to score another century in this series while Maxwell remained unbeaten on 82 . Thus the visitors taking full grip on day 1 with 299/4.
Earlier Steve won the toss for Australia and elected to bat. Openers Renshaw and Warner gave a good start. The runs just flowed from their bat. When the team score reached 50 Warner (19) was sent to pavilion by Jadeja . The other opener Renshaw who looked good with his 44 runs was caught byKohli in the bowling of Umesh Yadav. Shaun Marsh who stepped into the crease was sent back in the same pace just for 2 runs by Ashwin. With this Australia lost 3 major wickets before lunch.
Captain Steve smith and Handscomb took the responsibility of constructing the innings. In this process Hands comb (19) was struck by Umesh Yadav in the form of LBW. On one side wickets kept falling at regular intervals, this did not let down Smith. He along with Maxwell played a good knock. Both of them put a partnership of 159 runs that tested the patience of the hosts. Smith scored his 19th test Hundred. He remained not out at 117.
Maxwell who is playing his 4th test after three years, went for big hits. He completed a very fast 50 runs. This is the first test Half Century for Maxwell. On one end Smith played a constructive captaincy knock while Maxwell had gone for biggies. In Team India it was only Umesh Yadav who looked decent with his bowling figures(2/63).
Spinner Kuldeep Yadav with maiden hat-trick as India beat Australia by 50 runs in the second one day international in Kolkata According to sources Left arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav became only the third Indian to take a hat-trick as the hosts demolished Australia by 50 runs in the second ODI on Thursday, continuing their dominating run over the listless visitors. By chasing 253 on a tricky surface, Australia once again had no answer to the guile of wrist spinners Yuzvendra Chahal (2/34) and chinaman Yadav (3/54), who struck at crucial junctures to bundle out the opposition for 202 in 43.1 overs.
- Tendulkar greeted Dhoni for reaching the mark of 100 half centuries
- P V Sindhu, Sameer Verma advanced to the quarter-finals with straight game wins
- India is the first Team to White Wash all 3 formats of the game in a complete Tour
- Kohli wants the athlete to play with him!!
- Anushkaaaaa!!!!Virat with another girl!! Caught in Click!!
- Jose Mourinho confirms Nemanja Matic to Manchester United transfer
- India pile on runs in the first test against Srilanka
- Indian cricket team New Coach Announced officially
- #HappyBirthdayMSD-Top winning moments of Dhoni!!
- This 20-Year-Old Woman Cricketer is the NATIONAL CRUSH of YOUNGSTERS !!
- Indian players not worried about losing ICC Champions Trophy
- Virat is NOW VIRAL!!
- Virat Kohli leading India in his first ICC game as a Captain
- Warne challenged Ganguly to a bet
- COA wants Kumble to continue as Indian Coach