Australia scored 451 runs in their first innings in the third test at Ranchi. Batting with a overnight score of 299/4, the Aussie captain continued his form to score an unbeaten 178 runs. On the other hand Glenn Maxwell also played his handy with a century. Maxwell scored 104 runs of 185 balls. Maxwell recorded his first ever test century.
Smith and Maxwell together put up a partnership of 191 runs
for the fifth wicket. Maxwell was caught behind by Saha in the bowling of Jadeja , thus the massive partnership coming
to an end. After this Wade joined Smith. Wade managed to score only 37 runs
before he falling a prey to Jadeja.
After Wade the other batsman just entered the crease and was dismissed
by Jadeja. Ravindra Jadeja claimed his eighth five-wicket haul in Test cricket
India also gave a strong reply to the visitors innings. Lokesh Rahul the man in form once again scored half century. KL Rahul scored a quick-fire half century as India finished Day 2 on 120/1 with Murali Vijay batting on 42. The pitch did produce uneven bounce on a couple of occasions but it was not something that bothered the batsmen too much.
“Very happy to get back into the Test team,” said Glenn Maxwell. “That partnership with Smudge put us in a good position. We would have liked one or two more wickets. To have that faith shown in me, to produce that innings has been really amazing. A little bit more up and down, and a little bit more spin today. Hopefully that continues as the match wears on” stated Glenn after the play.
Virat Compared To Trump By OZ Media Australia media continues to attack the Team India captain Virat Kohli. In a fresh note the Australia’s leading daily , Daily Telegraph in its opening line compared Kohli to the American President Trump. It has said that ‘Virat Kohli has
- Ranchi Test Ends In A Draw, Now Series Decider in Dharmasala
- Ranchi Test: Pujara's Ton Helps India Post 360 Runs
- Car racing champ ASHWIN SUNDAR died in car blast!!
- India Replies Strongly To Australia's 451
- Smith Ton Puts Australia In Command
- Shashank Manohar quits as ICC Chairman
- Father-Son Duo Scores Half Century In The Same Match
- Hayden has now come out in support of Kohli
- VIRAT KOHLI verbally ATTACKED...
- Aussie spinner Steve O'Keefe claimed 12 wickets for two identical 6-fors, invited lots of criticisms
- Sindhu ,Saina Reach Quarter Finals In All England Championships
- Ashwin's Magic Gives India Grand Victory
- Hazle wood's Six wickets dumps India for 274
- Jadeja takes 6 Wickets To Bowl Out Australia For 276 Runs
- Bengaluru test- Lyon Shines as Australia dominates day 1