Australia scored 451 runs in their first innings in the third test at Ranchi. Batting with a overnight score of 299/4, the Aussie captain continued his form to score an unbeaten 178 runs. On the other hand Glenn Maxwell also played his handy with a century. Maxwell scored 104 runs of 185 balls. Maxwell recorded his first ever test century.
Smith and Maxwell together put up a partnership of 191 runs
for the fifth wicket. Maxwell was caught behind by Saha in the bowling of Jadeja , thus the massive partnership coming
to an end. After this Wade joined Smith. Wade managed to score only 37 runs
before he falling a prey to Jadeja.
After Wade the other batsman just entered the crease and was dismissed
by Jadeja. Ravindra Jadeja claimed his eighth five-wicket haul in Test cricket
India also gave a strong reply to the visitors innings. Lokesh Rahul the man in form once again scored half century. KL Rahul scored a quick-fire half century as India finished Day 2 on 120/1 with Murali Vijay batting on 42. The pitch did produce uneven bounce on a couple of occasions but it was not something that bothered the batsmen too much.
“Very happy to get back into the Test team,” said Glenn Maxwell. “That partnership with Smudge put us in a good position. We would have liked one or two more wickets. To have that faith shown in me, to produce that innings has been really amazing. A little bit more up and down, and a little bit more spin today. Hopefully that continues as the match wears on” stated Glenn after the play.
Manish Pandey helps KKR to get No.1 Spot Kolkata Knight Riders held their nerve in a close chase against Delhi Daredevils and now they have reached the top spot like a Boss. They lost 3 wickets in first three overs. But Manish Pandey along with Yusuf Pathan rescued the team for 4th wicket century partnership.
- IPL 10 - Pollard Kills RCB Dream
- PV Sindhu nominated for Badminton World Federation Athlete's Commission
- IPL: Rashid and Warner Shines For Sun Risers Hyderabad
- Yuvraj Kracker gives SRH first Win in IPL-10
- Super Sindhu Clinches maiden India Open Crown
- India Wins the Final Test and Series Against Australia
- India Requires 87 Runs For Series Win
- Lyon Pegs India Back With 4 wickets
- Kuldeep's Magic Spins Out Aussies For 300 Runs
- Virat Compared To Trump By OZ Media
- Ranchi Test Ends In A Draw, Now Series Decider in Dharmasala
- Ranchi Test: Pujara's Ton Helps India Post 360 Runs
- Car racing champ ASHWIN SUNDAR died in car blast!!
- India Replies Strongly To Australia's 451
- Smith Ton Puts Australia In Command