Oh.. what a match to watch. Loosing 4 crucial wickets for 7 runs, Mumbai Indians bounced back to take on the victory against Royal Challengers Bengaluru at Chinna Swami Stadium. Thanks to the Jamaican star Kieron Pollard who scored a massive 70 runs of just 47 balls. Pollard was well supported by Krunal Pandya Who was a hero in the last match against SunRisers.
Earlier winning the toss ,Mumbai Indians put the hosts into
bat. Virat Kohli the man who made a comeback after his injury palyed his first
IPL of this season and played his natural game.
The RCB captain scored 62 runs of 47 balls that included 2 sixes and 5
fours. Chris Gayle scored 22 runs. AB Devillers to whom the crowd turned up to
watch his shots were disappointed as he could manage to score only 19 runs. The
other bats man failed to deliver as a result RCB put a score of 142 runs
loosing 5 wickets in their 20 overs.
Chasing a low target of 143 runs, Mumbai Indians fell early to the magic spell of Samuel Badree who made his IPL debut. Badree took a hatrick wicket that of Pardhiv Patel(3),Rohith Sharma (0),Mccleanaghan(0),Rana(11). All the hopes were vanished and the celebrations started in the Bengaluru team until Pollard turned out a star for the Mumbai Indians. Krunal Pandya(37) looked good and supported Pollard with his timely shots. Hardhik Pandya completed the formalities in style for Mumbai Indians with a Six.
For Bengaluru Badree ended up taking 4 wickets just giving away 9 runs and a miden over in his kitty. Stuart binny and Chahal took a wicket each.
Indian players not worried about losing ICC Champions Trophy Sources have stated that the India vs Pakistan final at the ICC Champions Trophy ended up being about as one-sided as most clashes between these two sides are, with Pakistan winning by a massive 180 runs at The Oval on Sunday, to post their maiden title win in this tournament. While the Indian side was understandably extremely disappointed, Team India skipper Virat Kohli had won lot of for his sporting remarks after the match.
- Virat is NOW VIRAL!!
- Virat Kohli leading India in his first ICC game as a Captain
- Warne challenged Ganguly to a bet
- COA wants Kumble to continue as Indian Coach
- HERE'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT RAINS DURING THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS TROPHY
- Indian Cricket Legends want to be paid for picking the national coach
- "Just give us VIRAT KOHLI and take all our PLAYERS..." says Pakistani Journalist
- Virat Kohli: Ravichandran Ashwin Understands Team Selection Demands
- "I am TOO EXPENSIVE and Indian Cricket can't afford me..."
- Pandya was promoted over Dhoni in the batting order
- Imran Khan says Painful to see Pakistan being thrashed by India
- BCCI Administrator Ramachandra Guha quits
- Captain and Coach cannot be on the same page, feels Gavaskar
- Pakistan Cricket's Fan Turns His Back on Team Ahead Of India Clash
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel: BCCI must talk to the Indian government before proceeding with any proposals for the series