Kolkata Knight Riders held their nerve in a close chase against Delhi Daredevils and now they have reached the top spot like a Boss. They lost 3 wickets in first three overs. But Manish Pandey along with Yusuf Pathan rescued the team for 4th wicket century partnership.
Yusuf Pathan departed for 59 off 39 and that left KKR to get 38 from 31. Manish Pandey stabilized the side and Delhi Daredevils continued to slow down the innings. Delhi Daredevils had 8 to defend on the last over and Zaheer took the gamble.
He went to Mishra. The first flighted delivery got Woakes stumped and there was a huge tension. But Pandey finished off what he started. With this victory, Kolkata Knight Riders now move to the top of the table. Once again KKR proves it has a depth in the batting lineup.
We don't have any time to prepare for South Africa's bouncy track - Kohli Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has told BCCI that the team has no time to prepare for the bouncy tracks in South Africa. With the ongoing Test Series against Sri Lanka, there is no time left to prepare for the South Africa Series which begins from January 5, 2018.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I