Kolkata Knight Riders held their nerve in a close chase against Delhi Daredevils and now they have reached the top spot like a Boss. They lost 3 wickets in first three overs. But Manish Pandey along with Yusuf Pathan rescued the team for 4th wicket century partnership.
Yusuf Pathan departed for 59 off 39 and that left KKR to get 38 from 31. Manish Pandey stabilized the side and Delhi Daredevils continued to slow down the innings. Delhi Daredevils had 8 to defend on the last over and Zaheer took the gamble.
He went to Mishra. The first flighted delivery got Woakes stumped and there was a huge tension. But Pandey finished off what he started. With this victory, Kolkata Knight Riders now move to the top of the table. Once again KKR proves it has a depth in the batting lineup.
Indian cricket team New Coach Announced officially Sources have made a statement that in less than a month after Anil Kumble stepped down as the Indian cricket team coach, former Team Director Ravi Shastri has been officially appointed the new head coach. Meanwhile the BCCI's Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC), comprising former players Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman, interviewed five candidates
- #HappyBirthdayMSD-Top winning moments of Dhoni!!
- This 20-Year-Old Woman Cricketer is the NATIONAL CRUSH of YOUNGSTERS !!
- Indian players not worried about losing ICC Champions Trophy
- Virat is NOW VIRAL!!
- Virat Kohli leading India in his first ICC game as a Captain
- Warne challenged Ganguly to a bet
- COA wants Kumble to continue as Indian Coach
- HERE'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT RAINS DURING THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS TROPHY
- Indian Cricket Legends want to be paid for picking the national coach
- "Just give us VIRAT KOHLI and take all our PLAYERS..." says Pakistani Journalist
- Virat Kohli: Ravichandran Ashwin Understands Team Selection Demands
- "I am TOO EXPENSIVE and Indian Cricket can't afford me..."
- Pandya was promoted over Dhoni in the batting order
- Imran Khan says Painful to see Pakistan being thrashed by India
- BCCI Administrator Ramachandra Guha quits