Pakistan's batting legends Younis Khan and Misbah-Ul-Haq got the perfect farewell in the last match against Windies at Dominica. Misbah-Ul-Haq remained as Pakistan captain for 6 uninterrupted years. His last win was Pakistan's 26th win under his captaincy.
He left the game with more satisfaction. Speaking to media he said, "Whenever you think back, you think I've done this and that, you always have a feeling I could've done this a little better. I tried all that I could on my part, with whatever authority and responsibility I had, whatever was in my hands, I did what I could.
I tried my level best with this team." Younis Khan also scored around 5000 runs and doubled his century count under Misbah's captaincy. Younis said he doesn't know whether he will have any energy left as he gave everything to Cricket.
Both the batsmen were given Guard of honor during their last test match and were made proud by the respective Cricket boards. Pakistan can never fill their void with ease. But it is high time the young lads of Pakistan step up and take over the responsibility.
"Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..." Indian Captain Virat Kohli who met the press people ahead of the First Test against the Sri Lankans said that even he is human and he needs rest. The 29-Year-Old Cricketer got angry as the press repeatedly asked him about taking a break.
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I
- Special message to all fans for Diwali by Yuvraj Singh
- R. Ashwin finds life to be a lot comfortable
- Yuzvendra Chahal dismissed Glenn Maxwell for the fourth consecutive time in the tour