Pakistan's batting legends Younis Khan and Misbah-Ul-Haq got the perfect farewell in the last match against Windies at Dominica. Misbah-Ul-Haq remained as Pakistan captain for 6 uninterrupted years. His last win was Pakistan's 26th win under his captaincy.
He left the game with more satisfaction. Speaking to media he said, "Whenever you think back, you think I've done this and that, you always have a feeling I could've done this a little better. I tried all that I could on my part, with whatever authority and responsibility I had, whatever was in my hands, I did what I could.
I tried my level best with this team." Younis Khan also scored around 5000 runs and doubled his century count under Misbah's captaincy. Younis said he doesn't know whether he will have any energy left as he gave everything to Cricket.
Both the batsmen were given Guard of honor during their last test match and were made proud by the respective Cricket boards. Pakistan can never fill their void with ease. But it is high time the young lads of Pakistan step up and take over the responsibility.
Indian players not worried about losing ICC Champions Trophy Sources have stated that the India vs Pakistan final at the ICC Champions Trophy ended up being about as one-sided as most clashes between these two sides are, with Pakistan winning by a massive 180 runs at The Oval on Sunday, to post their maiden title win in this tournament. While the Indian side was understandably extremely disappointed, Team India skipper Virat Kohli had won lot of for his sporting remarks after the match.
- Virat is NOW VIRAL!!
- Virat Kohli leading India in his first ICC game as a Captain
- Warne challenged Ganguly to a bet
- COA wants Kumble to continue as Indian Coach
- HERE'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT RAINS DURING THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS TROPHY
- Indian Cricket Legends want to be paid for picking the national coach
- "Just give us VIRAT KOHLI and take all our PLAYERS..." says Pakistani Journalist
- Virat Kohli: Ravichandran Ashwin Understands Team Selection Demands
- "I am TOO EXPENSIVE and Indian Cricket can't afford me..."
- Pandya was promoted over Dhoni in the batting order
- Imran Khan says Painful to see Pakistan being thrashed by India
- BCCI Administrator Ramachandra Guha quits
- Captain and Coach cannot be on the same page, feels Gavaskar
- Pakistan Cricket's Fan Turns His Back on Team Ahead Of India Clash
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel: BCCI must talk to the Indian government before proceeding with any proposals for the series