Sources have made a statement that David Warner became the first foreigner and fifth player overall to reach the milestone when he scored 37 off 35 balls against Kolkata Knight Riders in the Eliminator of IPL 2017.
It was stated that the Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper has played 114 matches since making his debut for Delhi Daredevils against Chennai Super Kings in the second edition in 2009 of the cash-rich T20 league. The Australian dasher now has 4014 runs at 40.54 with three hundreds and 36 fifties most by any player.
Even though Delhi lost the game, Warner announced
his arrival with a 40-ball 51, studded with five fours and a six. Warner, who
amassed 848 runs last season, has carried his form to the 10th season with 678
runs so far in 15 matches with the help of four fifties and a century.
Suresh Raina leads the runs tally with 4540 runs and Virat Kohli is next with 4418 runs while Rohit Sharma and Gautam Gambhir have 4157 and 4088 runs respectively. Chris Gayle is the second best foreigner at a distant 3626 runs while third-placed AB de Villiers has 3473 runs in the IPL.
No Malinga for T20 matches against India Sri Lanka will not have the services of Lasith Malinga's "Slinga" in the T20I's as he has been rested from the T20 squad. He already was lefted from the BPL due to personal reasons. Suranga Lakmal has also been excluded. The squad which faced Pakistan earlier has totally been changed and only 6 players have been retained.
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli's Humanity exposed - Do you know what they did to the Sri Lankan fan?
- Rohit's 3rd Double Ton helps India to Level the Series
- Minnows Afghanistan ready to play Test Matches - They are going to make their debut against India
- #VirushkaWEDDING - The Perfect Fairytale - Wishing the A Happily Everafter
- Can England Win the Third Test against Aussies in 'The Ashes'?
- Kohli and Anushka goes on Abroad Tour - Getting Married in Italy? Photos Inside
- Virat Kohli jumps 2 places to reach 2nd Rank in ICC Test Batting Ranks List
- #IPL2018 - The Lion returns back to it's Den after 2 years - MS Dhoni gets back in Yellow
- Even Indian bowler Shami vomits on the field due to Delhi Smog - Can India win on the final day?
- It's Official - Dhoni to retire after the Second ODI against Sri Lanka at PCA Stadium, Mohali
- Sri Lanka players used 'Smog' as a bait to stop the play
- When Virat Kohli answer Miss World Manushi Chhillar's Question...!!!
- The Day/Night Ashes 2nd Test at Adelaide grabs more attention
- Thisara Perera becomes 7th person to captain Sri Lanka in 2017
- Senior Sri Lankan Spinner Rangana Herath ruled out of Third Test against India