According to sources Left arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav became only the third Indian to take a hat-trick as the hosts demolished Australia by 50 runs in the second ODI on Thursday, continuing their dominating run over the listless visitors. By chasing 253 on a tricky surface, Australia once again had no answer to the guile of wrist spinners Yuzvendra Chahal (2/34) and chinaman Yadav (3/54), who struck at crucial junctures to bundle out the opposition for 202 in 43.1 overs.
Meanwhile with this memorable feat, Yadav joined Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma in a select club of Indians who have picked up a hat-trick. The victory was also India's eighth in a row in ODIs. India's sensational bowling performance came after captain Virat Kohli made a fluent 92 to take the hosts to 252 with opener Ajinkya Rahane scoring 55 at the top of the order.
Australia, who surrendered to the Indian spinners in Chennai, seemed equally
helpless here with seven batsmen recording single digit scores. Every time
Australia tried to make their way back into the game, Indian spinners responded
with a breakthrough, carrying on from the good work done by pacer Bhuvneshwar
Kumar (3/9) in the early overs.
We don't have any time to prepare for South Africa's bouncy track - Kohli Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has told BCCI that the team has no time to prepare for the bouncy tracks in South Africa. With the ongoing Test Series against Sri Lanka, there is no time left to prepare for the South Africa Series which begins from January 5, 2018.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I