Just like rain played spoilsport in the decider match against Australia, once again rain is expected to intervene and play spoilsport at the 3rd T20 at Kerala. The weather forecast doesn't seem promising at all.
In the first ODI, New Zealand dropped 3 catches and India returned the favor in the second ODI by dropping four catches for Colin Munro and that helped him to wallop his second century in T20's. India's debut player Siraj failed to impress as he alone conceded 53 runs in 4 overs and with series at stake, India won't risk having him again.
He is expected to replace by Kuldeep. The ground organizers confessed that the modern drainage system will allow the match to resume in 15 minutes and the three super soppers should do that. Let's hope we get a full game tomorrow!
"Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..." Indian Captain Virat Kohli who met the press people ahead of the First Test against the Sri Lankans said that even he is human and he needs rest. The 29-Year-Old Cricketer got angry as the press repeatedly asked him about taking a break.
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I
- Special message to all fans for Diwali by Yuvraj Singh
- R. Ashwin finds life to be a lot comfortable
- Yuzvendra Chahal dismissed Glenn Maxwell for the fourth consecutive time in the tour