Italy's World Cup Qualifying Playoff with Sweden has turned the history down as they were unable to cross the line. Right from the start of the match, nothing went in their favor. The match ended in a scoreless draw and that means Italy who was forced to the playoffs will not participate in the Worldcup for the first time in 60 years.
Italy Goalkeeper said, "I am not sorry for myself but all of Italian Football. We failed at something and we regret that." Italy couldn't gather around after some scrappy opening half times. As time went by, the pressure started on Italy and finally, the deadlock reached ahead of the steam and that forced them to lose.
Gianluigi Baffon's career ended on a sad note and that is even more depressing for the Italy fans. But in the end, the harsh reality is that the Italians never had a player who looked capable of picking the lock. Some of the pictures from the match,
Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests Indian Opener KL Rahul said India would have won the First Test at Eden Gardens if Sun Light stayed for a little more of play. India which failed to score in 1st Innings compensated in the 2nd innings with a rapid quickfire century from Indian Skipper Virat Kohli.
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I
- Special message to all fans for Diwali by Yuvraj Singh