SoftAge Information Technology Limited, one of the leading firms providing solutions and services in document management successfully organised the SoftAge Document Management Conclave 2015 at The Grand, New Delhi. The conclave was a collaborative business forum to discuss the practises and technology in the domain of DMS (Document Management Services) and served as an esteemed platform to nurture networking, learning and innovation.
Present at the occasion, Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director- SoftAge said, “We are delighted to see the way conclave succeeded in facilitation of learning, networking and innovation. SoftAge has always been at the forefront to introduce and encourage digitalisation in DMS, in-sync to the government’s concept of ‘Digital India’ which intends to encourage the entire nation to successfully embrace digitalisation”.
During the conclave, Mr. Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster)-Kodak Alaris India, released a survey report by Frost & Sullivan highlighting the challenges posed by paper across various verticals and industries and how SoftAge has played a vital role to streamline operations and provide an effective solution. The report has also unveiled the strategic initiatives and revolutionized the information management landscape in Asia pacific which is undertaken by SoftAge to provide best in class DMS. Following is a list of eminent speakers, who graced the conclave by their presence:
- Sanjoy Mukerji, Managing Director- Diagno Labs
- Manish Jain, Head Customer Service- Vodafone India Ltd
- Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster) at Kodak Alaris India Pvt Ltd.
The conclave helped the audience to understand the advantage and benefits of SoftAge. It also introduceda Tagline of the company - ‘Because Documents matter’, highlighting the relevance of documents and its security. Apart from the eminent speakers, the conclave also witnessed the presence of various investors and clients. The event began with a welcome speech delivered by Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director. This was followed by an informative presentation on DMS, an initiative to introduce the ideas generated that aimed to improve the DMS experience of its clients and prospects.
This was further followed by Expert Speak, a session which provided the delegates with a holistic perspective in the field of Document Management and Enterprise Content Management. Post this, next segment of the conclave showcased technologies, products and software aimed at making information management simpler, faster and more cost-effective like Locii, CloudDocu and Pehchaan. Eminent speakers who were present at the event shed light on the importance of DMS and how SoftAge has helped them to fuel the growth and success of various businesses.
SoftAge, initially setup in 1994 and incorporated in 2000, is the pioneer in Document Management Services. Today, with more than 600+ fully equipped spoke offices and warehouses, it is prominently present in 25 states in India and 500 cities in abroad including UAE, Kenya, Zambia, Saudi Arabia and more.SoftAge was introduced with a distinct vision to provide world class document management services, along with ISO 27001:2013 compliance for data security. SoftAge handled over 570 Million Documents and 135TB Data.
Ever since its inception, the company have been providing document management services to sectors like Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Government, Media, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Legal and Realty. Central to all our work in document processing is SoftAge's unique document management process. It is a highly efficient process that operates on the document data flow right from the point-of-collection to the warehouse, including verification, audit, scanning, record creation, data and document retrieval.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its curren
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions