SoftAge Information Technology Limited, one of the leading firms providing solutions and services in document management successfully organised the SoftAge Document Management Conclave 2015 at The Grand, New Delhi. The conclave was a collaborative business forum to discuss the practises and technology in the domain of DMS (Document Management Services) and served as an esteemed platform to nurture networking, learning and innovation.
Present at the occasion, Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director- SoftAge said, “We are delighted to see the way conclave succeeded in facilitation of learning, networking and innovation. SoftAge has always been at the forefront to introduce and encourage digitalisation in DMS, in-sync to the government’s concept of ‘Digital India’ which intends to encourage the entire nation to successfully embrace digitalisation”.
During the conclave, Mr. Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster)-Kodak Alaris India, released a survey report by Frost & Sullivan highlighting the challenges posed by paper across various verticals and industries and how SoftAge has played a vital role to streamline operations and provide an effective solution. The report has also unveiled the strategic initiatives and revolutionized the information management landscape in Asia pacific which is undertaken by SoftAge to provide best in class DMS. Following is a list of eminent speakers, who graced the conclave by their presence:
- Sanjoy Mukerji, Managing Director- Diagno Labs
- Manish Jain, Head Customer Service- Vodafone India Ltd
- Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster) at Kodak Alaris India Pvt Ltd.
The conclave helped the audience to understand the advantage and benefits of SoftAge. It also introduceda Tagline of the company - ‘Because Documents matter’, highlighting the relevance of documents and its security. Apart from the eminent speakers, the conclave also witnessed the presence of various investors and clients. The event began with a welcome speech delivered by Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director. This was followed by an informative presentation on DMS, an initiative to introduce the ideas generated that aimed to improve the DMS experience of its clients and prospects.
This was further followed by Expert Speak, a session which provided the delegates with a holistic perspective in the field of Document Management and Enterprise Content Management. Post this, next segment of the conclave showcased technologies, products and software aimed at making information management simpler, faster and more cost-effective like Locii, CloudDocu and Pehchaan. Eminent speakers who were present at the event shed light on the importance of DMS and how SoftAge has helped them to fuel the growth and success of various businesses.
SoftAge, initially setup in 1994 and incorporated in 2000, is the pioneer in Document Management Services. Today, with more than 600+ fully equipped spoke offices and warehouses, it is prominently present in 25 states in India and 500 cities in abroad including UAE, Kenya, Zambia, Saudi Arabia and more.SoftAge was introduced with a distinct vision to provide world class document management services, along with ISO 27001:2013 compliance for data security. SoftAge handled over 570 Million Documents and 135TB Data.
Ever since its inception, the company have been providing document management services to sectors like Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Government, Media, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Legal and Realty. Central to all our work in document processing is SoftAge's unique document management process. It is a highly efficient process that operates on the document data flow right from the point-of-collection to the warehouse, including verification, audit, scanning, record creation, data and document retrieval.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced that it has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ by Everest Group, a global independent consulting and research firm, in its report titled “IT Security Services- Market Trends and PEAK Matri |
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold
- Help Cheep App to give Limelight to Our Unsung Heroes
- Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World