Rosenberger, the leading German technology company made its debut at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. At the event, Rosenberger has on display state of the art, innovatively designed and the first of its kind telecom network deployed by leading telecom operators across the globe.
All significant technical offerings of Rosenberger backed by company’s R&D & innovative practices are being demonstrated to the visitors and exhibitors. At this global trade show, Rosenberger is also showcasing how technology is trying to keep pace with our changing lifestyles and ensuring that we are connected 24X7.
In India, Rosenberger is a major supplier to all the leading telecom operators and expanding its base significantly. The robust, cutting edge active and passive wireless telecommunications solutions makes Rosenberger the top choice for all telecom operators.
Speaking on the development, Ms. Aili Liu, President – Rosenberger Asia Pacific, said, “It is a very proud moment for the entire Rosenberger team to represent our company at this global platform. We have been doing some interesting work over the last few years and are very excited to showcase our world class products and solutions to the global audience. We are happy to announce that we have become a successful manufacturers of base station antennas in India and we are confident of going from strength to strength in the coming years.”
Visitor can visit Rosenberger booth at MWC 2017 in Hall 6, Stand G-37 to experience its products and services.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Vodafone Unveils Truly Unlimited Plans for International Travelers Vodafone Unveils Truly Unlimited Plans for International Travelers International Roaming has never been so convenient! Vodafone India now introducesa first-time-ever truly unlimited International roaming proposition for travelers to USA, UAE and Singapore in its popular International roaming pack, Vodafonei-Roam FREE. Customers who opt for this pack will not be charged a single additional rupee for calls and data while roaming in these 3 countries.
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- Telenor India Spreads the Joy of Reading amongst Children to Celebrate World Book Day
- TCS Wins Oracle Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year Award in UK & Ireland
- ItzCash Voted Amongst the most Trusted BFSI Brand in India
- Aircel app wins MoneyTech Award for Best Innovation in Data Solution
- CES Asia and Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Bring Spotlight to Startups at CES Asia 2017
- Airtel Holiday Surprises offer: 30GB free data for 3 months, new international roaming rates to counter Reliance Jio
- Xenture Technologies Expand Global Footprint
- NetApp Creates Social Impact through its Multi-pronged Approach
- FarEye Makes India Proud!
- Make the most of now With the Data Strong Network
- MobiSwipe to Deploy over 50,000 mPoS Devices within Next 9 Months
- Airtel Builds a Future Ready Network
- NewsDistill is Now PublicVibe
- ICICI Bank Integrates Digilocker Facility with its Net-Banking Platform