Rosenberger, the leading German technology company made its debut at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. At the event, Rosenberger has on display state of the art, innovatively designed and the first of its kind telecom network deployed by leading telecom operators across the globe.
All significant technical offerings of Rosenberger backed by company’s R&D & innovative practices are being demonstrated to the visitors and exhibitors. At this global trade show, Rosenberger is also showcasing how technology is trying to keep pace with our changing lifestyles and ensuring that we are connected 24X7.
In India, Rosenberger is a major supplier to all the leading telecom operators and expanding its base significantly. The robust, cutting edge active and passive wireless telecommunications solutions makes Rosenberger the top choice for all telecom operators.
Speaking on the development, Ms. Aili Liu, President – Rosenberger Asia Pacific, said, “It is a very proud moment for the entire Rosenberger team to represent our company at this global platform. We have been doing some interesting work over the last few years and are very excited to showcase our world class products and solutions to the global audience. We are happy to announce that we have become a successful manufacturers of base station antennas in India and we are confident of going from strength to strength in the coming years.”
Visitor can visit Rosenberger booth at MWC 2017 in Hall 6, Stand G-37 to experience its products and services.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to offer IT infrastructure solutions in a consumption-based or pay-per-use business model for enterprises. This model for IT Infrastructure procurement and provisioning will be offered to both Wipro and HPE’s customers, globally.
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson