Rosenberger, the leading German technology company made its debut at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. At the event, Rosenberger has on display state of the art, innovatively designed and the first of its kind telecom network deployed by leading telecom operators across the globe.
All significant technical offerings of Rosenberger backed by company’s R&D & innovative practices are being demonstrated to the visitors and exhibitors. At this global trade show, Rosenberger is also showcasing how technology is trying to keep pace with our changing lifestyles and ensuring that we are connected 24X7.
In India, Rosenberger is a major supplier to all the leading telecom operators and expanding its base significantly. The robust, cutting edge active and passive wireless telecommunications solutions makes Rosenberger the top choice for all telecom operators.
Speaking on the development, Ms. Aili Liu, President – Rosenberger Asia Pacific, said, “It is a very proud moment for the entire Rosenberger team to represent our company at this global platform. We have been doing some interesting work over the last few years and are very excited to showcase our world class products and solutions to the global audience. We are happy to announce that we have become a successful manufacturers of base station antennas in India and we are confident of going from strength to strength in the coming years.”
Visitor can visit Rosenberger booth at MWC 2017 in Hall 6, Stand G-37 to experience its products and services.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics and Global Electronic Compliance Unveiled at its Insights 2017 customer conference, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has introduced the latest version of Epicor ERP, the global enterprise resource planning solution in use today by thousands of customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India