Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, has announced its attendance at the 2017 ad:tech conference being held at The Leela Ambience convention center in New Delhi, India, March 9-10. As a silver sponsor of the event, Baidu will highlight its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform, as well as its popular apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and more. Since opening its Gurgaon office in 2015, Baidu has continually increased its presence in India.
In 2016, Baidu officially launched its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform for Indian developers and advertisers. DU Ad Platform offers high eCPM and ARPU with its proprietary “Peak Selection Algorithm” technology, and features global localized support. To more tightly integrate with the Indian tech ecosystem and ensure high quality ad sources, DU Ad Platform has partnered with a number of local ad networks including Tyro Media, Apps Discover, Adacts, Collect Cent and Rational Head.
It now has a user base of over 1,700 developers worldwide. Baidu’s Android apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and ES File Explorer have garnered tens of millions of users in India. Recently, Baidu introduced two new apps to its international product family: DU Caller and Facemoji Keyboard. DU Caller protects users from scam calls with its cloud database of over 1.5 billion numbers, while Facemoji Keyboard features smart emoji prediction technology and includes unique stickers and animated GIFs.
Cumulatively, Baidu’s international apps have over 2 billion users in 200 countries and regions worldwide. To try out Baidu’s smartphone apps, download them for free on the Google Play Store or visit Baidu’s booth at ad:tech. To get started using DU Ad Platform, visit the product website at http://ad.duapps.com/en
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report Infosys Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report for IoT Services Infosys has been identified as a Leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services in the overall market segment in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) report. Infosys was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to IoT services clients.
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017
- TCS Recognized as a Leader in BI Platform Implementation Services by Independent Research Firm