Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, has announced its attendance at the 2017 ad:tech conference being held at The Leela Ambience convention center in New Delhi, India, March 9-10. As a silver sponsor of the event, Baidu will highlight its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform, as well as its popular apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and more. Since opening its Gurgaon office in 2015, Baidu has continually increased its presence in India.
In 2016, Baidu officially launched its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform for Indian developers and advertisers. DU Ad Platform offers high eCPM and ARPU with its proprietary “Peak Selection Algorithm” technology, and features global localized support. To more tightly integrate with the Indian tech ecosystem and ensure high quality ad sources, DU Ad Platform has partnered with a number of local ad networks including Tyro Media, Apps Discover, Adacts, Collect Cent and Rational Head.
It now has a user base of over 1,700 developers worldwide. Baidu’s Android apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and ES File Explorer have garnered tens of millions of users in India. Recently, Baidu introduced two new apps to its international product family: DU Caller and Facemoji Keyboard. DU Caller protects users from scam calls with its cloud database of over 1.5 billion numbers, while Facemoji Keyboard features smart emoji prediction technology and includes unique stickers and animated GIFs.
Cumulatively, Baidu’s international apps have over 2 billion users in 200 countries and regions worldwide. To try out Baidu’s smartphone apps, download them for free on the Google Play Store or visit Baidu’s booth at ad:tech. To get started using DU Ad Platform, visit the product website at http://ad.duapps.com/en
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold