Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, has announced its attendance at the 2017 ad:tech conference being held at The Leela Ambience convention center in New Delhi, India, March 9-10. As a silver sponsor of the event, Baidu will highlight its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform, as well as its popular apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and more. Since opening its Gurgaon office in 2015, Baidu has continually increased its presence in India.
In 2016, Baidu officially launched its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform for Indian developers and advertisers. DU Ad Platform offers high eCPM and ARPU with its proprietary “Peak Selection Algorithm” technology, and features global localized support. To more tightly integrate with the Indian tech ecosystem and ensure high quality ad sources, DU Ad Platform has partnered with a number of local ad networks including Tyro Media, Apps Discover, Adacts, Collect Cent and Rational Head.
It now has a user base of over 1,700 developers worldwide. Baidu’s Android apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and ES File Explorer have garnered tens of millions of users in India. Recently, Baidu introduced two new apps to its international product family: DU Caller and Facemoji Keyboard. DU Caller protects users from scam calls with its cloud database of over 1.5 billion numbers, while Facemoji Keyboard features smart emoji prediction technology and includes unique stickers and animated GIFs.
Cumulatively, Baidu’s international apps have over 2 billion users in 200 countries and regions worldwide. To try out Baidu’s smartphone apps, download them for free on the Google Play Store or visit Baidu’s booth at ad:tech. To get started using DU Ad Platform, visit the product website at http://ad.duapps.com/en
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services, today announced the launch of the Infosys Boundaryless Data Lake offering powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The solution allows enterprises to do more with their data by making it possible for them to leverage the insights it provides to reduc
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India
- Intex launches First Television Campaign to Mark its Entry into the AC Category
- OyeKidhar Launches App to Live-track Food, Courier Delivery, School & Office Transport etc