Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobiles handset and consumer durables company, has been conferred with multiple awards at Femina’s 4th World Women Leadership Congress held recently. Women leadership at Intex has been recognised and awarded for business excellence and leadership.
Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media
Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies was honoured with the ‘Women Icon of the Year’ award, while Ms. Chetna Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media received the ‘Women Super Achiever for Excellence in Digital Space’.
Graciously acknowledging the Femina award, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies Ltd. said, “As a woman working in the corporate world, I understand the challenges that come in the way of any ambitious woman aiming to create a mark for herself. However, confidence in ourselves and a strong support system around can help in combating all hurdles and moving forward. Receiving this award is an achievement and the complete credit for this goes to Intex Technologies, which has been my alma mater where I have learnt a lot about business nuances. The support, guidance and freedom that I have got from Intex over the years has shaped me as the business leader that I am today. It feels great to be associated with such an amazing company and I would like to thank everyone for all the support.”
“Consumer technology industry is very dynamic driven by today’s consumers who are completely tech savvy. Being a consumer facing company, digital platform is extremely critical for us to connect with our consumers and we are leaving not stones unturned to optmise the digital space. It feels great to be receiving this award as a recognition for the work we have done to take brand Intex on the digital platform and making it a name to reckon”, said Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media , Intex Technologies.
The Women Leadership Award recognizes and appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners and decision makers, in shaping the future of the region and nation and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national and regional development plans.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore | HCL Infosystems, India’s pioneer IT Services, Solutions & Distribution Company, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2017. Mr. Premkumar, Executive Vice-Chairman and Managing Director, HCL Infosystems Ltd., commenting on the results said, “The planned focus on the Enterprise Business has been maintaining its growth course while in the Consumer Business we are steadfast in our transition from single-brand to a multi
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems