Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobiles handset and consumer durables company, has been conferred with multiple awards at Femina’s 4th World Women Leadership Congress held recently. Women leadership at Intex has been recognised and awarded for business excellence and leadership.
Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media
Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies was honoured with the ‘Women Icon of the Year’ award, while Ms. Chetna Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media received the ‘Women Super Achiever for Excellence in Digital Space’.
Graciously acknowledging the Femina award, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies Ltd. said, “As a woman working in the corporate world, I understand the challenges that come in the way of any ambitious woman aiming to create a mark for herself. However, confidence in ourselves and a strong support system around can help in combating all hurdles and moving forward. Receiving this award is an achievement and the complete credit for this goes to Intex Technologies, which has been my alma mater where I have learnt a lot about business nuances. The support, guidance and freedom that I have got from Intex over the years has shaped me as the business leader that I am today. It feels great to be associated with such an amazing company and I would like to thank everyone for all the support.”
“Consumer technology industry is very dynamic driven by today’s consumers who are completely tech savvy. Being a consumer facing company, digital platform is extremely critical for us to connect with our consumers and we are leaving not stones unturned to optmise the digital space. It feels great to be receiving this award as a recognition for the work we have done to take brand Intex on the digital platform and making it a name to reckon”, said Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media , Intex Technologies.
The Women Leadership Award recognizes and appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners and decision makers, in shaping the future of the region and nation and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national and regional development plans.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold