Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobiles handset and consumer durables company, has been conferred with multiple awards at Femina’s 4th World Women Leadership Congress held recently. Women leadership at Intex has been recognised and awarded for business excellence and leadership.
Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media
Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies was honoured with the ‘Women Icon of the Year’ award, while Ms. Chetna Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media received the ‘Women Super Achiever for Excellence in Digital Space’.
Graciously acknowledging the Femina award, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies Ltd. said, “As a woman working in the corporate world, I understand the challenges that come in the way of any ambitious woman aiming to create a mark for herself. However, confidence in ourselves and a strong support system around can help in combating all hurdles and moving forward. Receiving this award is an achievement and the complete credit for this goes to Intex Technologies, which has been my alma mater where I have learnt a lot about business nuances. The support, guidance and freedom that I have got from Intex over the years has shaped me as the business leader that I am today. It feels great to be associated with such an amazing company and I would like to thank everyone for all the support.”
“Consumer technology industry is very dynamic driven by today’s consumers who are completely tech savvy. Being a consumer facing company, digital platform is extremely critical for us to connect with our consumers and we are leaving not stones unturned to optmise the digital space. It feels great to be receiving this award as a recognition for the work we have done to take brand Intex on the digital platform and making it a name to reckon”, said Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media , Intex Technologies.
The Women Leadership Award recognizes and appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners and decision makers, in shaping the future of the region and nation and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national and regional development plans.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics and Global Electronic Compliance Unveiled at its Insights 2017 customer conference, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has introduced the latest version of Epicor ERP, the global enterprise resource planning solution in use today by thousands of customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India