Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobiles handset and consumer durables company, has been conferred with multiple awards at Femina’s 4th World Women Leadership Congress held recently. Women leadership at Intex has been recognised and awarded for business excellence and leadership.
Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media
Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies was honoured with the ‘Women Icon of the Year’ award, while Ms. Chetna Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media received the ‘Women Super Achiever for Excellence in Digital Space’.
Graciously acknowledging the Femina award, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies Ltd. said, “As a woman working in the corporate world, I understand the challenges that come in the way of any ambitious woman aiming to create a mark for herself. However, confidence in ourselves and a strong support system around can help in combating all hurdles and moving forward. Receiving this award is an achievement and the complete credit for this goes to Intex Technologies, which has been my alma mater where I have learnt a lot about business nuances. The support, guidance and freedom that I have got from Intex over the years has shaped me as the business leader that I am today. It feels great to be associated with such an amazing company and I would like to thank everyone for all the support.”
“Consumer technology industry is very dynamic driven by today’s consumers who are completely tech savvy. Being a consumer facing company, digital platform is extremely critical for us to connect with our consumers and we are leaving not stones unturned to optmise the digital space. It feels great to be receiving this award as a recognition for the work we have done to take brand Intex on the digital platform and making it a name to reckon”, said Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media , Intex Technologies.
The Women Leadership Award recognizes and appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners and decision makers, in shaping the future of the region and nation and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national and regional development plans.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience A new Oracle study announced today conveys that Communication Service Providers (CSPs) top challenge is improving customer experiences, followed closely by keeping up with technological advancements. The survey, "The Communications Cloud: CSPs Take on Tomorrow", polled communications service providers around the world to understand how initiatives such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and the Cloud might h
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi