SAP SE today announced that Celkon Mobiles, the leading consumer mobile handset brand in India, has implemented an entire innovation platform that was developed on SAP Cloud Platform, for managing its nation-wide distribution network. The company’s objective was to mitigate high costs and improve efficiencies in its supply chain process and channel systems, in order to maintain its competitive edge. This platform, consisting of a set of applications, was created by SAP Partner 2iSolutions Consulting Services to streamline processes in the company’s supply chain and distribution network. 2iSolutions is a Canadian consulting company with strong capabilities across SAP’s innovation areas including SAP Cloud Platform.
“In today’s competitive environment, highly optimized distribution networks are crucial for OEMs and can have a significant impact on the business itself,” said Mr. Murali Retineni, Director, Celkon Impex Pvt. Ltd. “The SAP Cloud Platform has proven to be the right solution to catalyze innovation in this mission critical aspect of our business. It has helped us develop applications quickly, that enhance the network and provides accurate visibility of stock in channel, status and tracing of goods. The agility of the platform promises faster ways of implementing technology.”
The solution has been implemented across Celkon’s more than 700 channel partners and employees and is expected to-
Reduce manual data loading and improve sales by 5-7%
Reduce the company’s data capturing efforts by 25-30% resulting in improved channel partner satisfaction and trade margins
Eliminate duplicate transactions and timely data flow from backend systems to channel systems, thus dramatically improving the timeliness, coverage and accuracy of information
“By choosing SAP Cloud Platform, Celkon Mobiles will have the capability to extend and integrate their business-critical applications in a simpler fashion,” said Kaushik Bagchi, Vice President and Head - Digital Enterprise Platform Group, SAP India. “Thousands of companies across the world are choosing SAP Cloud Platform to innovate and Celkon Mobiles presents a roadmap for others to develop real-time applications to compete and win in this digital economy.”
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Wipro Positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall's Big Data and Analytics NEAT Report 2017 Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company, today announced that it has been positioned as a 'Leader' in the NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) report for Big Data & Analytics 2017. The report authored by Dominique Raviart was published in January 2017.
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- UTStarcom to Expand its Footprint in India
- AKAI Introduces a New Range of Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
- Vodafone Unveils Truly Unlimited Plans for International Travelers
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- Telenor India Spreads the Joy of Reading amongst Children to Celebrate World Book Day
- TCS Wins Oracle Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year Award in UK & Ireland
- ItzCash Voted Amongst the most Trusted BFSI Brand in India
- Aircel app wins MoneyTech Award for Best Innovation in Data Solution
- CES Asia and Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Bring Spotlight to Startups at CES Asia 2017
- Airtel Holiday Surprises offer: 30GB free data for 3 months, new international roaming rates to counter Reliance Jio
- Xenture Technologies Expand Global Footprint
- NetApp Creates Social Impact through its Multi-pronged Approach
- FarEye Makes India Proud!
- Make the most of now With the Data Strong Network