NewsDistill is proud to announce its new name PublicVibe, the smart vernacular news platform, based in Hyderabad. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its proficiency to deliver instant and personalized news updates as they happen, needed to shape the future of vernacular news aggregation through its digital technology.
Commenting on the name change of the company, Mr. Narasimha Reddy, CEO, PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) said, “This is indeed a big move for the company as we are evolving and this is in line with our future roadmap. This name change better reflects the current and future direction of the company.” “The logo reflects ever-evolving spirit of our company and urge to deliver news to our users instantly with a rich and vibrant user interface.
NewsDistill is now PublicVibe
Our aim is to sense the public pulse and radiate it precisely for users to stay abreast with latest happenings”, he further added. PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) provides instant neighborhood news starting from villages to metro cities in India. The topic based news aggregation engine categorizes entire newsfeed into topics and subtopics across all regional languages. So that user can read news without noise. Talking about enhancements, he stated, “We are improving our recommendation engine to understand overall behaviour, personal and social activities of a news reader to recommend news accurately.
For example, if you are going for a movie, we recommend you the trailers, movie reviews, interviews etc before you head off. We are coming up with many other interesting features like this in the next few months. Soon PublicVibe can become your personal news assistant to provide real-time news updates that are completely personalized to you.” As part of the latest update of PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill), user interface in Android app is enhanced to give you the best news reading experience.
Bhaskar Reddy, Vice President-Marketing said, “In the latest version 2.3, PublicVibe has onboarded fun and entertaining content through videos, GIF’s and pictures. Also, English news feed is categorized into 500+ sub categories.” The first stable version of our Android app was launched in March 2016, and since then it has got a tremendous response. We will be coming up with an updated iOS app in couple of weeks. Regional language users contribute to over 75 percent of the total traffic of the app. This is proof that the stand out model indicates the potential of the regional language news in India. The new name is effective immediately and will be implemented across the company products.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP is an on demand home service provider app which connects consumers with thousands of qualified, verified and insured service professionals to fulfill all kinds of household needs. A range of professionals such as Carpenters, Plumbers, Drivers, Cleaners, Cooks, Tutors, so on and so forth, can be browsed, selected and contacted based on reviews of other consumers.
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials