NewsDistill is proud to announce its new name PublicVibe, the smart vernacular news platform, based in Hyderabad. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its proficiency to deliver instant and personalized news updates as they happen, needed to shape the future of vernacular news aggregation through its digital technology.
Commenting on the name change of the company, Mr. Narasimha Reddy, CEO, PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) said, “This is indeed a big move for the company as we are evolving and this is in line with our future roadmap. This name change better reflects the current and future direction of the company.” “The logo reflects ever-evolving spirit of our company and urge to deliver news to our users instantly with a rich and vibrant user interface.
NewsDistill is now PublicVibe
Our aim is to sense the public pulse and radiate it precisely for users to stay abreast with latest happenings”, he further added. PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) provides instant neighborhood news starting from villages to metro cities in India. The topic based news aggregation engine categorizes entire newsfeed into topics and subtopics across all regional languages. So that user can read news without noise. Talking about enhancements, he stated, “We are improving our recommendation engine to understand overall behaviour, personal and social activities of a news reader to recommend news accurately.
For example, if you are going for a movie, we recommend you the trailers, movie reviews, interviews etc before you head off. We are coming up with many other interesting features like this in the next few months. Soon PublicVibe can become your personal news assistant to provide real-time news updates that are completely personalized to you.” As part of the latest update of PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill), user interface in Android app is enhanced to give you the best news reading experience.
Bhaskar Reddy, Vice President-Marketing said, “In the latest version 2.3, PublicVibe has onboarded fun and entertaining content through videos, GIF’s and pictures. Also, English news feed is categorized into 500+ sub categories.” The first stable version of our Android app was launched in March 2016, and since then it has got a tremendous response. We will be coming up with an updated iOS app in couple of weeks. Regional language users contribute to over 75 percent of the total traffic of the app. This is proof that the stand out model indicates the potential of the regional language news in India. The new name is effective immediately and will be implemented across the company products.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell completed a milestone of 10 years of ‘Dell Giving’ in India. Through Dell Youth Learning initiatives, which focus on improving learning outcomes in schools by providing technology access – the company has successfully empowered students across 5000+ schools across the country in the last ten years. Dell
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017